Re: Ratings doesn't match gameplay

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

Ratings/attributes on player's cards doesn't match gameplay

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Once again, I'm being ran down from 20+ yards out from players that are considerably slower than my player. This one is 20 yards. Irving has 80 speed and my rb has 85. I ran the "power I" on this particular play.

Screenshot_2018-10-20-11-57-36.png
Screenshot_2018-10-20-11-57-50.png
Screenshot_2018-10-20-11-57-53.png
Message 1 of 12 (1,088 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

If you want to make a case for the other one fine, but, there is absolutely no way anyone can justify this one. Ea please talk to the developers (or whoever can make this right) about this. There is absolutely no way or explanation for a player with 73 speed to be able to run down a player with 85 speed from 69 (SIXTY NINE) yards out. And to add more insult to injury, he was being blocked. I have a quite a few screenshots showing this, as it happens all of the time. Is there something about the ratings/attributes on the players cards that I don't know about or am I missing or not understanding something? Is there a link explaining it somewhere? 

Screenshot_2018-10-20-12-06-25.png
Screenshot_2018-10-20-12-06-36.png
Screenshot_2018-10-20-12-06-40.png
Message 2 of 12 (1,059 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

This players with 73 speed ran down my rb with 85 speed from 69 yards out and he was being blocked at one point.

Screenshot_2018-10-20-12-07-12.png
Screenshot_2018-10-20-12-07-15.png
Screenshot_2018-10-20-12-07-27.png
Message 3 of 12 (1,057 Views)

★★★ Pro

He has 73 speed, was even being blocked and was still able to run down my 85 speed rb from 69 yards behind him.

Screenshot_2018-10-20-12-07-31.png
Screenshot_2018-10-20-12-07-36.png
Screenshot_2018-10-20-12-07-40.png
Message 4 of 12 (1,051 Views)

★★★ Pro

This is something that needs to be addressed immediately. We chose the players we want and get solely on the ratings/attributes on their cards. For the majority of players, that's the only thing that we go off of to decide which players we want and get. Like I said, if it's something I don't know, didn't see, am missing or not understanding concerning the ratings/attributes on the players card's please explain it to me and or if there's a link to/for it please share it with me. I'm sure you can understand my frustration with this each and every time it happens, which all of the time. I mean, a player with 73 speed just ran down my player with 85 speed from 69 yards behind him.

Screenshot_2018-10-20-12-07-44.png
Message 5 of 12 (1,049 Views)

★ Expert
I know of no other way to choose which cards to get other than the attributes listed on the back of the card. And what's even worse is that all of the attributes aren't even listed. You can only see a handful of the attributes that make up a player.
Message 6 of 12 (1,038 Views)

★★★ Pro

As many times as this has happened (everyday) it never gets easier to deal with because there's just absolutely no way a player with 73 speed should be able to, or in this case, can, catch anyone 69 SIXTY....NINE... YARDS down field even with just 74 speed, let alone 85 man. This dude with 73 speed ran me, with 85 speed, down from 69 yards behind me bruh and they're doing nothing about it. Something just isn't right about. Or am I missing something? Is it something I don't understand? @thegatorfan122 I just can't and don't see how that's possible my fellow made brother. I'm not going to lie, it really grinds my gears.

Message 7 of 12 (1,020 Views)

★ Expert
No doubt @Humdinger504 it burns my biscuits hardcore. I think it's the buff. I also think that they purposely jack up the defensive ai to make us want to spend more money to keep buying better players so we can beat the defense. But they way things stand now, it will never happen.
I really think they buff the defense based on our players so we will never be better than the defense.
Message 8 of 12 (1,009 Views)

★★★ Pro

"Burns my biscuits" lol. Thank you for that. Yea that's definitely what they do ( at least that's what it seems like, it's hard to believe otherwise), but, it's unnecessary because I (and I'm pretty sure everyone else as well) will buy packs, players and everything else regardless, simply because I want to and I like doing it. They are taking all of the fun out of the game with the way things are going now. The quality and experience has been on the decline the past two seasons. I've spent a couple hundred dollars just during the regular season last season, I don't think I've even spent $50 so far because I don't like the new overdrive format and the route it's going. I will spend way more money than I should if I want to, but I'm not if I feel like I'm being forced to and that's what it feels like. And then when stuff like players with 70 something speed catching my players with 80 something speed from 20+ yards out is definitely the best way to STOP me from spending money in this game buying its product. What's the point if that's going to happen? I hope and have faith it's going to get better though. @thegatorfan122

Message 9 of 12 (999 Views)

★★★ Pro
@EA_Blueberry here is the 69 yarder I was thinking about. I though it was more recent, but, nonetheless, same issue. And he was being blocked. This happens all of the time.
Message 10 of 12 (806 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More