Qb throwing madden mobile 19/20

by kelleysheros

Original Post

Qb throwing madden mobile 19/20

★ Guide

Why is my qb throwing the ball short more now.  Constantly short changing me.  

If its the wind is there a way to add wind to the screen.  I mean it would be nice to know im throwing in it.  

Also my line is still not blocking correctly. 

Message 1 of 8 (871 Views)

Re: Qb throwing madden mobile 19/20

★ Expert
@kelleysheros I can't say I'm having the same passing problems, but Holy peppermint sticks blocking is atrocious.

I don't know why you would send a guard to pull or a FB out to block just to have him run right past the first defender. I have actually see them come so close to a defender that they actually brush shoulder pads and my blocker just keeps on running down the field and blocks nobody as a DE or a blitzing lb smashes my runners facemask in the dirt.

It's really really frustrating and I know I just gotta suck it up this year because they're not gonna put any effort into a game with 3 weeks left.

But for the love of GOD please fix that for the next version.
Message 2 of 8 (840 Views)

★ Guide

@thegatorfan122 i know 3 weeks but it seems the playing platform will almost be the same.  So more of this year?   

Guards will pull, but dont block anyone. TEs dont block run to safety and fb does same.  No one picks up lbs.  It is goofy to say the least. 

My problem with throwing is on run all sudden the passes end up short.  Or wide. 

Im curious if it will even be fixed next year

Message 3 of 8 (830 Views)

★ Guide

Even the OT knowing you need to run between DE and CB:LB.  They dont push DE at all to the direction away.  Instead they push them into rb or let go of the block and skip to safety.  It’s ludicrous 

Message 4 of 8 (829 Views)

★ Expert
@kelleysheros Or they back up into the running lane and trip your rb as soon as he takes the hand off as if he's pass blocking.

Blocking is really broken.
Message 5 of 8 (817 Views)

★ Expert

I'm not one to cry about stuff that goes wrong for 1 or 2 games. My complaints come after the same problem occurs over multiple days or weeks or in the case of blocking months.
And I know that defensive players are getting better, but there are offensive players that come out to match.
And I swear that everytime I upgrade my offensive line they play worse.
The line I have is pretty darn good and if lvl is on the all pro difficulty I should not be getting blown up as often as I do.
Keep in mind that it's not because I'm no good at the game. I actually am pretty damn good.
But the blocking is gettin worse the better my line gets.
Message 6 of 8 (815 Views)

★ Expert

Here is my offensive line. I'm going to start recording some drives to show you how bad it plays.

👇👇👇👇👇👇

Screenshot_20190708-065642_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 7 of 8 (814 Views)

★ Guide

You should grab barry ch for that jones.  Shifty little guy.  

Message 8 of 8 (789 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More