QB throwing backwards

by ArkadyVanya

Original Post

QB throwing backwards

★★ Newbie

In certain live events using my Samsung Tablet, my QB throws the ball backwards. Can we get this fixed please.

Message 1 of 19 (2,125 Views)

Re: QB throwing backwards

★ Guide
This has happened to me too. If you only roll to the left or straight back the qb throws a 30 yard fumble. I only roll to the right in challenges to avoid this problem.
Message 2 of 19 (2,087 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

LOL, I had this happen too. I think I was on my Samsung tablet when it happened as well, but I play on my Droid Turbo because the tablet is weak.  I think either I hit the button too close to him, or he actually hit the helmet of the guy trying to sack him, but he threw it all the way to the other endzone. It looked like a punt, the trajectory it came out.

Message 3 of 19 (2,082 Views)

★ Apprentice
lol me 2 i just thought i was hitting the trash the ball button
Message 4 of 19 (2,071 Views)

QB Fumble Glitch

★ Novice
In any game mode, there is a miniscule chance that instead of throwing to the intended receiver, the QB turns around and throws it as far as possible the wrong way down the field. It is somehow ruled a fumble and is almost always recovered for a TD or I end up with X down and like 60 yards to go. This has mostly not mattered too much until it starting happening in Head to Head matches. I have tried different QB's but it doesn't seem to go away and I can't tell why its happening.
Message 5 of 19 (2,019 Views)

Re: QB Fumble Glitch

Community Manager

@glpthefrog

Are you on a Samsung tablet like the guys above?

What is your device make, model and exact OS version?

barry.png
Message 6 of 19 (1,994 Views)

★ Novice
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S7 (Sprint model), running Android 6.0.1
Message 7 of 19 (1,978 Views)

Community Manager

@glpthefrog@ArkadyVanya@Killaelite52@tallguy22@socratic_t

How often would you guys say this happens, 100% of the time, sometimes or almost never?

barry.png
Message 8 of 19 (1,968 Views)

★ Novice
It happens almost never, however when it does happen, I lose whatever competition I'm in. Also, I've noticed that it usually happens when trying to pass down the middle.
Message 9 of 19 (1,966 Views)

Community Manager

@glpthefrog

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 10 of 19 (1,965 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More