Punting achievement still broken

by PebblesRB28

Original Post

Re: Punting achievement still broken

★★ Novice

That’s the least of madden 22 mobiles problems I haven’t received the 30 dollars I’ve invested in this game and can’t cancel with apple unless i wanna never play madden again. So the charges are still pending but I won’t pay till I get credit. Next is ive made achievements and haven’t got rewarded for ive attached screen shot of what I’m talking about please help.

1460032A-8561-4D70-B13B-1CAB3CE9F3D0.png
Message 21 of 25 (247 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Tommybvt For any of those you haven't claimed, try hitting the left arrow to scroll back to previous achievement level. Then the claim button should go green and be available for you.

Let us know if that works, please.

Message 22 of 25 (227 Views)

Community Manager
@PebblesRB28

Thank you for sharing!
Blueberry.png
Message 23 of 25 (213 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry I now have the same issue. I completed the 100 avg team, claimed the reward, but it's still showing as 1 goal/achievement unclaimed.

I have tried scrolling back and forwards, tried closing the game twice in a row, tried logging off twice in a row, but none of these have fixed the issue.

Message 24 of 25 (207 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry  @hawskee 

I believe I've determined the reason for this error. I have now completed all tier 2 feats, so have completed Feats Master II, however, there is no way to navigate to this achievement, the banner is still stuck on Feats Master I. This is why there is a pending achievement. 

This portion should probably be moved to its own thread, are you able to do that?

Thanks.

Message 25 of 25 (194 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More