by PebblesRB28

Original Post

Re: No Tour Keys or Places to Get Them

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I did no change I'll show screenshots
Message 11 of 25 (845 Views)

Re: No Tour Keys or Places to Get Them

★★★★★ Novice

Here are the screenshots after replaying 1st challenge.

Madden NFL_2021-08-23-17-18-46.jpg
Madden NFL_2021-08-23-17-19-04.jpg
Madden NFL_2021-08-23-17-19-11.jpg
Message 12 of 25 (844 Views)

Re: Punting achievement still broken

Community Manager

@PebblesRB28 

Can you try punting on 4th down and make sure it doesn't go in the end zone? That looks to register the achievement from what I've seen. 

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 25 (771 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Kinda tough when using a 59 overall punter (even after opening tons of packs....). If the game log says 47 yards punt and the achievement is for a 40 yard punt it should register regardless. Also what kind of achievement is that? Maybe just get rid of ridiculous things like that.....
Message 14 of 25 (747 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry 

I've tried, but I can't get anywhere near 40 yards, even with favourable winds.33 yards is my best on 4th down. I hit a 66 yarder with a return of -2 yards on 3rd down, but it did not register.

My most recent try was on the Tour Silver - NFC. I'm not going to waste any more stamina on this achievement until it is confirmed as being fixed, so far that's at least 100 stamina on something which is beyond trivial to program. I'm honestly flabbergasted that this has not been fixed yet.

Message 15 of 25 (731 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Update on the punting objective being bugged:

They are going to be removing the objective from the Tour until they are able to fix it, so you don’t have to worry about running into it while it’s still bugged.

*Marking this temporarily solved for increased visibility while the team is working on it*

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

Message 16 of 25 (1,880 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks @hawskee

Message 17 of 25 (720 Views)

★★★ Guide
@hawskee @EA_Blueberry Punting achievements still don’t work in Tour mode. I’ve tried 4 different times, the last tonight vs NE in Gold mode. Got a 50 yard punt (with wind at my back) and 3 yard return, but no credit for a 40 yard objective.
Message 18 of 25 (660 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@ElmoPeabody wrote:
@hawskee@EA_BlueberryPunting achievements still don’t work in Tour mode. I’ve tried 4 different times, the last tonight vs NE in Gold mode. Got a 50 yard punt (with wind at my back) and 3 yard return, but no credit for a 40 yard objective.

They said they are going to just remove the objective from the event rotation until they are able to fix it. However, they did not specify exactly when that would happen (as far as removing the objective goes). I suspect that events are preloaded to a certain extent, so the changes likely will go into effect once the pre-loaded events cycle through.

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

Message 19 of 25 (652 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Another update on this.

1. They are still appearing in the Tour. I know they might still be pre-loaded, but are you able to check to make sure the removal hasn't been missed?

2. I successfully completed on of the objectives on 4th down and still got no reward! Frown

It was the last play of the game, so wondering if that might also be an issue?

Situation: 4th and 41 (took multiple delay of game penalties to give me the space I needed). Line to gain is the opponent's 21 yard line, so punting to their 22 yard line would be a 40 yard punt.

I punted to their 17 yard line, where there was a fair catch, so a 45 yard punt. No achievement granted. 

This was Gold - NFC with bonus achievement "punt over 40 yards".

Screenshots attached. 

Screenshot_20210831-070303_Madden NFL.jpg
Screenshot_20210831-070313_Madden NFL.jpg
Screenshot_20210831-070403_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 20 of 25 (594 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More