Punting achievement still broken

by PebblesRB28

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Punting achievement still broken

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry the punting achievement is still broken. I punted twice (47 yards with no return and 40 yards with a 2 yard return) and also in a different attempt hit a 56 yard punt with no return. Neither of these granted the achievement for 50 punting yards and the associated 3 Tour Keys (Silver - Cleveland Browns).

Please can you have the devs look at this? This should be an absolutely trivial fix and I've now wasted 100 stamina attempting to get 3 Tour Keys.

Sadly it no longer shows your progress towards this, so I've no idea what is going on in the background. Although for other achievements a box will flash up with your progress, this did not happen for these punts!

N.B. none of these punts were on 4th down. I do not intend to waste more stamina testing this.

Thanks very much.

Message 1 of 25 (1,361 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Punting achievement still broken

[ Edited ]
Champion

Update on the punting objective being bugged:

They are going to be removing the objective from the Tour until they are able to fix it, so you don’t have to worry about running into it while it’s still bugged.

*Marking this temporarily solved for increased visibility while the team is working on it*

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

View in thread

Message 16 of 25 (1,879 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@PebblesRB28 

Can you let me know which event you're attempting this in? I'll punt it over to the team. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 25 (1,322 Views)

No Tour Keys or Places to Get Them

★★★★★ Novice

I started the tour and beat the first mission, however I have no tour keys to progress to the next mission and no apparent way to get more.  The only missions I have available are the team event which has no rewards and the weekly challenge which I can't run because I have no tour keys.  Help I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S21.

Message 3 of 25 (1,398 Views)

Re: No Tour Keys or Places to Get Them

Champion

@cjfjollyroger 

Hi,

Any chance you can provide a screenshot of what your Tour map currently looks like?

Message 4 of 25 (1,381 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Sure thing here are my screenshots, I took an overview of screen, one of the intro game and one of the second challenge that I can't complete.

Madden NFL_2021-08-23-14-30-35.jpg
Madden NFL_2021-08-23-14-30-25.jpg
Madden NFL_2021-08-23-14-30-10.jpg
Message 5 of 25 (1,375 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It was the silver Cleveland browns event in Tour

Message 6 of 25 (1,309 Views)

Champion

@cjfjollyroger 

Thank you for providing screenshots. That is very odd that you were not rewarded the Tour Keys from the previous event. 

The only possible thing I can think of that may resolve this is through force closing the app twice in a row. There was an issue with the tutorial after the game was reset, which was causing further issues for people. If you force close the app twice in a row, this should resolve that (if it so happens to be the cause). I know it may sound silly, but force closing it twice in a row opposed to just once is supposed to do the trick here.

Let me know whether force closing the app twice in a row actually resolves this issue for you or not, so we can proceed further with this.

Thanks.

Message 7 of 25 (1,351 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@hawskee it didn't work tried the double force close still no keys.
Message 8 of 25 (1,346 Views)

Community Manager
@cjfjollyroger Are you able to tap the first event and play it again to see if it registers the second time around?
Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 25 (1,336 Views)

Community Manager
@PebblesRB28 Thank you!
Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 25 (1,301 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More