Re: Punt Return Events

by socratic_t

Original Post

Punt Return Events

★★★ Guide

When will these stop occurring? Half of the times (no exaggeration) I am blatantly cheated. My 83ovr returner either won't catch it (has bounced off his helmet numerous times), catches at a horrible angle where any yardage is a miracle, or he wont field the punt AT ALL! No I'm not rushing the punter, so it isnt a "carry over" from controlling another player. It is total BS. It needs to fixed or tell us what every event is so we quit getting CHEATED out of stamina.

Message 1 of 8 (711 Views)

Community Manager

@michealjonas 

Who's your punt returner?

Anyone here have tips for OP on passing this?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 8 (687 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Try to use punt block over the others, I've got 80 Robert's as a pr and have better success using punt block and try to use the blockers as best as you can
Message 3 of 8 (680 Views)

★ Expert
@michealjonas I agree.. Try using punt block. I don't know why, but it seems to work better.
Message 4 of 8 (665 Views)

★★★ Guide

@thegatorfan122 

Seems like the wrong thing to do so youre probably right Lol Thanks

Message 5 of 8 (649 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry 

83 ovr Desmond King

Message 6 of 8 (648 Views)

★ Guide
@michealjonas I never understand why on a punt return event the punts are unreturnable?

It is as pointless as events where you are supposed to prevent 25 rushing yards, and the game tries to complete passes.
Message 7 of 8 (610 Views)

Punt Return Games

Champion

The Punt Return games are a joke! You’re given 4 try’s to return a punt and 2 out of the 4 either the punt returner doesn’t show up or muffs the catch! This is programmed into it and should be changed to either less opportunities or fixed! It’s not a FAIR GAME!!!

Message 8 of 8 (553 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More