Program Stamina

by jags27forever

Original Post

Program Stamina

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry 

Can you guys make Program stamina purchasing an option in the League Store?  500 gems for 200 program stamina is a lot and after 2 purchases its 500 gems for 100 program stamina.   200 program stamina isn't a lot, especially when you have two promo's like Power Play and Top 100 going on at the same time.  It makes you have to choose between one or the other, which sucks.  I'd much rather have program stamina available in the league store than Training Points.  

Message 1 of 3 (1,906 Views)

Re: Program Stamina

Community Manager
@jags27forever Do you think if program stamina was purchasable it will benefit the best leagues in the game? I can be cool with one time purchase of program stamina for X amount of days, but if someone was able to purchase a multiple amount of program stamina I can see that causing auction house prices to inflate right out of the gate for those that loaded up on them.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,859 Views)

Re: Program Stamina

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

That's a fair point, however, you cap the number of purchases and escalate the prices in the league store, so I'm not sure it would have the crash effect that you're suggesting. 

Here is my issue.  Program stamina is 500 gems for 200 stamina, then after two purchases, it's only 100 program stamina for 500 gems.   But each event is 25 or 40 stamina, which is a lot.  There is a way to earn more stamina, but not really earn, more program stamina.  I save my gems to buy program stamina and barely get to play the events in one of the concurrent programs, let alone all.   I barely ever get to play the Legends program, because I can't afford the stamina.  You should be able to buy program stamina at the same prices as you can but regular stamina in the my wallet section.  200, 200, 400, 400, 600, 600, etc...There are inconsistencies with pricing, however.  200 Gems get you 200 regular stamina in the my wallet section.  However in the league store, you get 200 gems but only 100 stamina at level 1, when they should be equal.  

@EA_Blueberry 

Message 3 of 3 (1,828 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More