Program Stamina - Discussion

by Panther90927

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Program Stamina - Discussion

★★★★ Apprentice

I honestly want to know what other players think and perhaps get feedback and the attention from EA representatives. 

It seems that 'Program Stamina' is pretty much established now for all promos. Therefore I think it's time to make this actually work. Program Stamina schould from my point of view also increase with your level (same like regular Stamina). Perhaps make one event to earn Program Stamina once every day. I understand that EA needs to make money, but especially with the high requirements to get the promo players, there is just not enough Program Stamina available to do that without spending real $.

Message 1 of 9 (745 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Program Stamina - Discussion

★★★ Apprentice

I third this motion, as it stands right now I have yet to complete a master outside of Vick, with promo items and the first promo of this month is already over so now it gets even harder lol

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (707 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, no issue with program stamina however when you have 3 programs running at one time all requiring program stamina to play it becomes ridiculous.

even more so considering they make the items required to complete sets so high that you are unable to play multiple programs at one time. 

needs to be increased program stamina, faster program stamina recovery and/or allow a conversion from stamina to program stamina imo

Message 2 of 9 (717 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I third this motion, as it stands right now I have yet to complete a master outside of Vick, with promo items and the first promo of this month is already over so now it gets even harder lol

Message 3 of 9 (708 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry Can this topic be addressed somehow.

Message 4 of 9 (700 Views)

★★★ Guide
@sgu1992 I support these ideas. Hard to get interested in the programs when stamina is exhausted so fast and replenished so slow.
Message 5 of 9 (675 Views)

Champion
@Panther90927 Though I understand where you are coming from, adding additional program stamina throughout the season as players level up would create a significant disparity in the later parts of the season between older players and newer players. I think having set program stamina helps more players at different points in their team development to have similar access to the event as free to play.

Having a playable event to earn program stamina that resets every day for like maybe +50 or something could definitely work though. Standard smile

“I don’t care if a dude is purple with green breath as long as he can swing.”

Black-Champions-Logo

Message 6 of 9 (662 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@FDWB I get your argument also. The other option would be for sure to reduce the amount of Stamina you need to play one event. Having 200 and with recharging perhaps 400 - 500 a day just does not cut it when you need on some 40 or 50 to play it one time and then you get one badge or so. Especially when you need 50 and you have 6 days for one promo. The math just doesn`t add up.
Message 7 of 9 (658 Views)

Champion
@Panther90927 I could see them maybe lowering the play cost for future events as you mentioned, for sure. I think they are trying to find a balance between everything being extremely grindy (like in past seasons where players could spam ads and have like 10k plus stamina each event) and where they are now where it's more beneficial to check in many times throughout the day as your stamina regenerates.

“I don’t care if a dude is purple with green breath as long as he can swing.”

Black-Champions-Logo

Message 8 of 9 (652 Views)

Champion

Previous Seasons they did ramp up significantly until you maxed out on XP. This year, they initially lowered the stamina to play events but seem to have trended back up. At least you can get more stamina by using Gems and in League Store and not use $$.

Message 9 of 9 (585 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More