Re: 5v5 sucks

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: [Program Discussion] "Journey" Starting at 4PM ET (9/4)

★★★ Guide

The gameplay achievement rewards arent working correctly.  

It says get 5 tds total--req...2 journey players.

As you can see , i have the required 2 journey plsyers on my lineup.

Ive tried numerous ways to fulfill that...od, arena, events, etc...and its not registering.

I was going after that 1000 pts.  I cant get it thanks to this.

@EA_Blueberry 

Screenshot_20200906-194152.png
Screenshot_20200906-194221.png
Message 11 of 20 (788 Views)

★★ Novice

This Promo has a MAJOR ISSUE in it's sets. 

I had a ton of Gold 70+ Journey players in my locker so I decided I would exchange those for 76+ players and then turn those 76+ players into elites. 

I ran the first set thru and churned them into an elite Daniel Jones QB using the auto add feature. 

I then went back to turn the rest of my 71's into 76's to complete the 2nd run .  I kept hitting the auto add feature and it allowed me to turn in my 76's and my frigging elite I had just gotten in exchange for 1 76 player.    That is a major issue that cost me 2 elite Journey players.  I shouldn't need to baby sit your auto add feature. When your able to program your game to not allow it to accept any players but Journey players in the Journey Ascension set then you should easily be able to block auto add from adding players that are 76+ and 81+ elites into a set that gives back a 76+ player .  I've spent a lot of money on this game already and if this is not remedied for me I will be going back to apple and getting a refund on ALL of my purchases to date . 

Message 12 of 20 (765 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I tried also every mode and have 3 Journey players on my OFF + 2 on my DEF. But I didn't receive this one. Wirst thing it keeps you from getting another 1000 points.

Message 13 of 20 (715 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You can choose a play, you just can't scroll or swipe through them. Every time you close and re-open the plays(switch) they change.  Also, if you just camp in the middle of the field on defense with the player in the center or the farthest one, the QB will either get sacked or you can run him down. Hope it helps!

Message 14 of 20 (698 Views)

★ Novice

Did they ever re-ly to you about this? I’m having the same problem and I have 7 players on my team. 

Message 15 of 20 (683 Views)

Community Manager

@Rgnhoward 

Are you still having loading trouble?

@FSUfan1999  @sunsetboy4ever 

Do you play Arena? Your team lineup may have been locked in which could conflict. Do you have any Journey players on defense you can throw in so it's 1 offense 1 defense?

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 20 (667 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry 

I got a notification about your response.

I have journey players on both sides.

Just played a drive in arena...got a td...

Still not registering at all

Screenshot_20200910-134009.png
Message 17 of 20 (661 Views)

★ Novice

Yes I have played a ton of arena. I have a total of 7 Journey players on my team. I’ve tried everything, season, area, 5v5, etc. can’t figure it out. 

Message 18 of 20 (658 Views)

★★ Novice

I've noticed myself that if you are using Elite Journey players the challenges don't work. 

You will have to keep some Gold Journey Offense and Defense players in your items to swap into the roster to complete the challenges. 

If it's an offense based challenge make sure you have the required number of offense based golds on your team and vice versa for defense. 

Their descriptions on "Reqs" is not very good at all. 

Message 19 of 20 (613 Views)

Champion

Hey Howard!

Shaming them won’t get you anywhere and the guys on here who help @EA_Blueberry aren’t developers they just help problem solve! 

I’ve spent a ton too and it definitely has its bugs!

However, keep knocking on their door and they’ll do their best to help you!

Sorry you’re having these issues and I’d be concerned too, just take a lighter approach!

Message 20 of 20 (431 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More