Hey EA ive done the power play event wheres my rewards im sitting at 120k points

by reaper9996

Original Post

Re: [Program Discussion] Power Play

Champion

Same with me @EA_Blueberry!

ive completed the 3 Power Challenge games and the Blitz did not reset yesterday or today!

just an fyi!

thanks Blueberry!

Message 11 of 35 (674 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm having lag issues 

Message 12 of 35 (661 Views)

Champion

It finally became playable at 4:30 EDT today

Message 13 of 35 (657 Views)

Bug on 2nd Power play event not unlocking!

★★★ Apprentice

So I’m having issues (as are many from Reddit post) the 2nd blitz event is not unlock regardless of the amount of times you replay the 1st blitz event, restarted phone, and clearing app! Can we get one promo where it doesn’t glitch from the drop??

Message 14 of 35 (483 Views)

Re: Bug on 2nd Power play event not unlocking!

Champion

Yes and today it hasn’t even reset!

Message 15 of 35 (477 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When the Power Play event came out, the Top 100 events disappeared. Is this normal or is it only happening on my device.

Message 16 of 35 (628 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Program Events have deadlines usually approximately 6 days! You have to look in News or the timer from the Home Program Screen to see the countdown to when the event ends. Sets will usually have a 2 week deadline after the Event ends.

Hope this helps you?

Message 17 of 35 (622 Views)

★ Apprentice

Idk if this is just me some teams I pick there stadium lag and the red circle around my players lag anyone else having the same problem?

Message 18 of 35 (608 Views)

Hey EA ive done the power play event wheres my rewards im sitting at 120k points

★★★ Newbie

ea fix your odds im tired of trying.a event well over 200 times and not get a master. Yet you have people who do it 1 time and they get one! Frown

Message 19 of 35 (478 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What am I missing? I’ve watched the videos and played every challenge but can’t figure out where to earn these badges. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

0D5E31E0-096B-4A71-83EF-93059B7880CA.jpeg
Message 20 of 35 (553 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More