[Program Discussion] Kickoff! (9/9 @ 10:30AM ET)

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

[Program Discussion] Kickoff! (9/9 @ 10:30AM ET)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, Madden NFL 21 Mobile Community!

It's almost time for the kickoff of the NFL season! The Houston Texans will be taking on the defending Super Bowl Champions, the Kansas City Chiefs. Tomorrow morning, the Kickoff promo will "kick off" in game. It's very similar to how the Fired Up promo functioned where you;ll pay program stamina to unlock the chain. Make sure you login during the game tomorrow for the gameday events. You should also see these on the Madden Today map on Sundays when NFL games are live.

Discuss your feedback, strategy, and report issues here. Good luck and here's to a new NFL season underway!

NFL Kickoff.JPG

Possible Rewards.JPG

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 11 (601 Views)

Re: [Program Discussion] Kickoff! (9/9 @ 10:30AM ET)

★★★★ Novice

Kickoff BugHaving trouble using the Kickoff program. Are they fixing the repeat bug?

Message 2 of 11 (560 Views)

Community Manager
@IcanDIGGSit14 Can you describe the repeat bug for me?
Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 11 (525 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I can’t friggin log in!!!!!! What is going on with your game???? I’m getting frustrated
Message 4 of 11 (509 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry so it looks like EA still fail to recognise that they have people playing their game that can't find the time to be in their time zone - I get the live events are when real games are being played and need to be cleared after a while to make room for more events, but I don't understand why there are time restrictions on the Primetime blitz events.

Or, rather, don't understand why the expiry times on these events can't be set to something like 12 or 24 hours, so that people outside the US or shift workers in the US can have a chance at completing them.

And what's up with the 'get 5 sacks with 3 journey players on the team' achievement? It's not counting any sacks and I have more than enough Journey Captains and Lieutenants on my roster!
Message 5 of 11 (470 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 6 of 11 (468 Views)

Community Manager
@amanst I know the team is aware of some achievements not being tracked properly, including that one. They've found that some Gold Journey players in the lineup can actually help get it to trigger rather than elites.
Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 11 (454 Views)

★★★ Guide

Kickoff promo sucks

Ive not been able to complete one red zone alert.  Ive tried and tried and tried.

Ive got an 83 ovr team!

And the nerf just would not allow me to win once period!

I still havent acquired one kickoff elite.  Really.

I really wanted that george kittle too

I tried.  The game absolutely refused to let me come near him.

Ive spent money.

And im pissed.

And i know, as usual, ea doesnt care in the least

I SHOULDVE BEEN ABLE TO EARN UP THAT KITTLE....AND I COULD NOT

ea...youve had plenty of time to get this game all right before you launched.

Ive dealt with glitch after glitch after glitch

And STILL...not one lucky elite has dropped 0n me since the season began.  Not one.

@EA_Blueberry 

Message 8 of 11 (419 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry wrote:
@amanstI know the team is aware of some achievements not being tracked properly, including that one. They've found that some Gold Journey players in the lineup can actually help get it to trigger rather than elites.

@EA_Blueberry Swapped out 3 players (C, HB, CB) for gold journey players. Played overdrive, saw at least one sack; played a couple of seasons matches, sacking the QB numerous times, no movement on the achievement. That's at least 2400 points lost.

No response on the timezone thing?

Message 9 of 11 (399 Views)

Community Manager
@amanst We've had discussions on these boards in the past about time-zones and it actually comes up for other games too. I believe it's a technical limitation where events cannot be opened up at X time for specific regions, so the teams try their best to cater these events to be accessible to as many players as possible in terms of their start and end time. If the time was extended to allow a certain region a full day, other regions would still be able to play the event longer which ultimately gives them an unfair advantage.
Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 11 (386 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More