Problem with summer blast tier 3 firework

by Codrus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem with summer blast tier 3 firework

★★ Novice

Has anyone else run into an issue with the tier 3 firework giving only a level 99?  I traded a 101, 100, 99 and multiple 94s for a 99?  When I cashed out my other tier 3, I was able to select one of the Blast Masters.

Message 1 of 4 (491 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problem with summer blast tier 3 firework

Champion
@Codrus

Sounds like you are referencing Tier 3 Firework 8. I also touched on this here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/Tier-3-reward-was-not-equal-to-what-was-put-in/m-p/10487...

We have raised concerns surrounding the contents of Tier 3 Firework 8 to the team. In my personal evaluation, it appears that the currencies were overvalued by them.

Now, as far as anything coming about this, that, we are not sure of. The dev. team is currently off for the 4th of July holiday, so things will likely not be addressed until tomorrow (Tuesday) at the earliest. We will make sure to relay/provide any updates as soon as they are made available to us.

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (465 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@Codrus

Sounds like you are referencing Tier 3 Firework 8. I also touched on this here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/Tier-3-reward-was-not-equal-to-what-was-put-in/m-p/10487...

We have raised concerns surrounding the contents of Tier 3 Firework 8 to the team. In my personal evaluation, it appears that the currencies were overvalued by them.

Now, as far as anything coming about this, that, we are not sure of. The dev. team is currently off for the 4th of July holiday, so things will likely not be addressed until tomorrow (Tuesday) at the earliest. We will make sure to relay/provide any updates as soon as they are made available to us.

Message 2 of 4 (466 Views)

★★ Novice

@hawskee   Thanks for letting me know about that!  I didn't see it in my quick search of the support site.  And thank you for pushing it to the devs.

Message 3 of 4 (455 Views)

Champion
@Codrus

A small make good was just sent out for Firework 8.

Message 4 of 4 (409 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More