Re: Pro bowl mvp

by Oxygen12192015

Original Post

Re: EA COMMUNITY MANAGER LIED TO US about Pro Bowl MVP...

★★★ Apprentice

EA reps response “you got an MVP”- Pro Bowl gate 2020

Message 11 of 23 (679 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Amen!!!!

Message 12 of 23 (669 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Now ea you block my post??? I will keep coming!!!!

Message 13 of 23 (665 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA is blocking these posts!!!!!!

Message 14 of 23 (664 Views)

PRO Bowl SpyGate 2020 We Were Lied to Guys!!!!

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA I am not done with you!!!

Your community manager lied to us!!!!!

You block all of us customers from exposing the truth. That's OK as I got screen shots and will keep comimg hard! You cannot take our voice away!!!!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/EA-COMMUNITY-MANAGER-LIED-TO-US-about-Pro-Bowl-MVP/td-p/...

Screenshot_20200128-075004_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200128-075000_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200127-130520_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 15 of 23 (660 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 16 of 23 (655 Views)

Community Manager

@Oxygen12192015 

We are not blocking any posts, however I merged one of yours into a similar topic for discussion. There is no need to create multiple threads on this as that is not necessary and against the forum rules. If you post a lot in a very short period of time it's possible it will get flagged as potential spam by our filter to prevent bots/mass spam. If you don't see a post show up, feel free to hit us up in a private message to double-check the filter for you so we can free it up.

Nick went over the Lamar Jackson Pro Bowl MVP topic on today's episode of Good Morning Madden Mobile. It's the first thing he went over and later in the episode he mentioned he may create a separate post about it so stay tuned today for any additional updates from him.

We understand why some members within the community are upset and apologize if there was any miscommunication. We'll ensure the team is aware of this feedback to make sure we avoid any confusion for future promotions.

Blueberry.png
Message 17 of 23 (635 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you Blueberry for addressing this.

The video Nick posted was great and appreciate him apologizing. 

You would be surprised how many guys were prepared for that QB and did not get it. I use 96 Michael Vick LTD.

Many are concerned the Honors MVP Lamar coming up will ONLY be a pay to get in a pack and hard to get so maybe that helps clear that confusion up? 

Message 18 of 23 (627 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I mean I use 96 Michael Vick BUT I was about to sell him since I thought Lamar was coming out. Some people sold him and now are screwed. 

I have tried to get the ghost Lamar but he is beyond my budget and many know that.

EA if you would make things truly right, then you would have a super happy community PLUS I would be willing to go buy the 10,000 madden cash bundle as a token of my appreciation!!!! 

Message 19 of 23 (619 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was originally trying to complete the 96 Jalen Ramsey by getting NFC badges but then when the pro bowl MVP set released, so I started filling up my badges for that. After, when I saw that it was Calais Campbell, I was extremely disappointed because Lamar Jackson is my favorite player and that is who we were promised. To my dissapointed, I traded my afc badges back to get more nfc badges and complete the Jalen Ramsey set I inititually intended to complete because I knew I could trade in enough afc badges, 2 for 1, to get 30 nfc badges. As I was going to trade in all my badges, I saw that Lamar Jackson was finally released, in my scheme too, and now I was furious. I now do not have enough resources to get my afc badges back and tried trading in so I can not even get Jalen Ramsey. All my hard work was for nothing do to EA’s mistake of releasing the Lamar Jackson set late. I love Madden Mobile and have been playing for the last four years, yet I doubt I will play Madden Mobile again if this is not resolved. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Message 20 of 23 (578 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More