Power Surge Event Cant Resume

by lsufan380

Original Post

Re: Power Surge Event Cant Resume

Community Manager

@mhy196 

You can do it via in-game by clicking on Settings>Help.

You can also select "Contact Us" at the top of Help.EA.com from a browser.

Get Help in Madden Overdrive

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/madden/madden-nfl-overdrive/get-help-madden-nfl-overdrive

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 18 (833 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks @EA_Blueberry , I did it via "contact" (email) hopefully it will be resolved soon
Message 12 of 18 (832 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I as well my grandmother died 4 days ago, I got a call from my cousin and needed to answer. I talked to her for 10-15 minutes and to get my mind off her death I've been distracting myself with this game and grinding this event ..I go back to try and win the game and it says I have insufficient funds to play the game, although the resume button is there. This is ridiculous. 

Screenshot_20190521-165711.png
Screenshot_20190521-170454.png
Message 13 of 18 (820 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Call customer service be cordial and respectful. The first person who answers will tell you there's nothing he /she can do for you other than give you a hundred Madden cash for from what I read a gold pack .. again I have to reiterate be cordial with them, they are not the software Developers. I told the guy at the customer service understand what you're saying but it is not okay. I asked to speak with somebody above him, he said that his supervisor would just tell me the same thing. Long story short I talk to the supervisor he put power surge pack into my account via my uid number, and I was able to beat the event by the field goal. Be nice. I ended up getting Michael Strahan and he is a beast. Best of luck to all of you. Thank you EA for resolving the issue I was very upset and I am very pleased now. PS I would recommend running the ball because that defense will pick off everything kick a field goal , if you can't get into the end zone like me, and play lockdown D. Again best of luck, and again a shout out to EA a for making things right for me at least. Again best of luck to all of you, I know you may be upset but yelling at the customer service Representatives is not going to get you anywhere. I can't reiterate that enough.  🤙🤘👍👍👌🤘🤙 Be 😎

Message 14 of 18 (811 Views)

★★★★ Novice
At least they even attempted to give u something. They didnt even offer me JACK * And the issue still aint fixed nor are they even trying to help me. And ive had this issue since Saturday.
Message 15 of 18 (796 Views)

Community Manager

@almightyShinin Hi, i can't see the full details of your contact on my end. Can you try them again, using chat?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 16 of 18 (788 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
I had the same issue ... I contact customer service rep, he tells me to come on this thread and tell what happened and someone on here an EA  representative would get with me to resolve. From what I’m reading this is false. I mean a lot spend money on this game at least they can do is help us out when a situation like this happens. SMH
Message 17 of 18 (744 Views)

Community Manager

*UPDATE*

The Madden Overdrive team made recent changes and you no longer need the Power Cell to play the event. 

You just need to complete the Power Cell Set to unlock the Power Surge Event. 

Blueberry.png
Message 18 of 18 (1,811 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More