Power Surge Event Cant Resume

by lsufan380

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Power Surge Event Cant Resume

★★★★★ Novice

I saved up 50 capacitors and started the event..Halfway through I was disconnected..I logged back in and went to resume but it says insufficient funds and won't let me..I spent money to get the final capacitors I needed then this!! unreal reimburse us EA please and thank you 

Message 1 of 18 (1,435 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Power Surge Event Cant Resume

Community Manager

*UPDATE*

The Madden Overdrive team made recent changes and you no longer need the Power Cell to play the event. 

You just need to complete the Power Cell Set to unlock the Power Surge Event. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 18 of 18 (1,810 Views)

All Replies

Power surge event resume

★★ Novice

I grinded out a lot of blitz to finally get a power cell to play the power surge event , I lost my connection to the internet when I was playing it , and I couldn't resume it afterwards because I don't have an extra power cell. Help

Message 2 of 18 (1,399 Views)

★★★ Novice
Customer support is no help so far. The funniest part is they sent me a player pack with 1 gold and 2 silver players. To compensate. They need to make this right.
Message 3 of 18 (1,371 Views)

Re: Power surge event resume

★★★ Novice

Make this right EA.

Message 4 of 18 (1,370 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I'm trying to get an update on resuming for this event, will let you know when there's any info. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 18 (1,361 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Personally, I'm going to stockpile capacitors and wait until EA fixes this. Not worth the risk of wasting 50 capacitors...ridiculous. @EA_David please let us know when you find out something so I can play the game as it was intended. Thanks

Message 6 of 18 (1,339 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue here. Total BS
Message 7 of 18 (1,297 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all, I got a small update on this. If you've been affected by this issue, you can reach out to support to replace the Power Cell, a process was recently added. As far as I'm aware this is a once-off thing. 

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 18 (1,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I cannot resume a power line event due to this. I have emailed for support but nobody has replied yet?
Message 9 of 18 (1,255 Views)

★★ Novice
Hey @EA_David , how do we contact support ?
Message 10 of 18 (1,244 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More