Re: Posted auction not showing up in search

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Posted auction not showing up in search

[ Edited ]
โ˜… Guide
I posted a few players in auction at reasonable prices with no luck. I had my teammate search the auction house for them to be sure they are showing up, and they aren't. They are showing on my end under "My Auctions." I've tried 3 times with 2 different players each time.
Message 1 of 7 (2,857 Views)

Accepted Solution

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… Apprentice

You canโ€™t search for your own auction, thatโ€™s why theyโ€™re listed under their own section of your posted auctions. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (2,359 Views)

All Replies

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… Newbie

It won't work because in the new Madden mobile there are 3different Auction houses. AH 1,2, and 3. You and your friend aren't in the same Auction house. Don't worry though I'm sure your auctions are showing up

Message 2 of 7 (2,829 Views)

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… Newbie

What if I cant see my own players actioning

Message 3 of 7 (2,370 Views)

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… Apprentice

You canโ€™t search for your own auction, thatโ€™s why theyโ€™re listed under their own section of your posted auctions. 

Message 4 of 7 (2,360 Views)

โ˜… Expert
@SmokSucr No one in your league will be able to see your posted players even if they are in the same auction house. EA has it set up that way so we can't sell each other cheap players in the ah.
Which is silly now since EA has completely taken the AH over but that's the way it is set up.
Message 5 of 7 (2,355 Views)

โ˜… Guide
@thegatorfan122 Uh, yeah man. Notice that I posted that back in 2015??? Eye roll emoji x3
Message 6 of 7 (2,343 Views)

โ˜… Expert
@SmokSucr ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I didn't even notice that. I have no idea how that showed up in my unread posts... My bad... Lol
Message 7 of 7 (2,337 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More