Posted an auction an now it is gone. URGENT Please help

by devanbose

Original Post

Posted an auction an now it is gone. URGENT Please help

★★★ Newbie

Hello all,

Today I have been trying all day to snipe the plays of the year.  I finally got the Grimes one hand catch for a low price.  I then auctioned it for about 400k.  However, now when I am checking it, in my auctions that auction is not there.  No one bought it and I didn't delete it or anything.  Most of my other auctions are there.  Please tell me this is a glitch that will be fixed.  If not, then all my hard work was for nothing.  

Message 1 of 6 (175 Views)

Re: Posted an auction an now it is gone. URGENT Please help

★★★ Pro

Please wait 24 hours for the item to process. If this does not happen please reply here so I can help you further.

If I answered your question please hit the xp button and accept this answer as the solution to help me level up!

Message 2 of 6 (165 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happened with my Michael Irvin and Lynch. Not really happy about losing 400k in 30 minutes.

Message 3 of 6 (163 Views)

★★★ Pro

The same goes for you. Most people get their card or coins back within 24 hours.

Message 4 of 6 (159 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing, posted my 98 cris carter for 199k, logged on 5 minutes later cause of a network error, and it's gone....not in lineup, extra players, or auction tab...just gone. Didn't sell or anything....hoping this guy is correct, this is my first time trying to sell someone who is actually worth some money
Message 5 of 6 (144 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

You can check out a thread about it on the forums here.

Message 6 of 6 (136 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More