Please make this right.

by shallwemaui

Original Post

Please make this right.

★★ Novice

EA on email still says to post here, regarding not getting the Cushing I was a owed from the league tournament. It wasn't my scoring system that malfunction, it was yours. Please make this right. 

image.png
image.png
Message 1 of 4 (215 Views)

Re: Please make this right.

★★★★ Apprentice
Im not sure what these pics prove other than you got tier 5.
Message 2 of 4 (198 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree.....however this is what the ea email people said to do.....since I didn't know ahead of time the board would be reset I don't have a picture that shows I was 1 percent at that point....that tourney was 5 percent for the reward, so it's pretty reasonable that my score would have held. 

Administrator.....please advise

Message 3 of 4 (175 Views)

★ Guide

@shallwemaui the ea e-mail people said to create a thread titled "Please make this right"?

If I were you, I'd edit the title if it will let you.  Update it to something more meaningful for your issue.  Also, speaking from experience, I have thought many times that my top 1% or top 5% would hold up.  A couple times, I've stayed up until right before the tournament is about to end and I've gone from a top 1% and fell all the way down to a top 4%.  By the time I noticed it was too late to climb back up.  I'm just saying that just because you don't think it can happen, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Message 4 of 4 (167 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More