Re: Player cards in purgatory

by FELLAPHYDE

Original Post

Master Series Players - What to do with them next?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

So what are we supposed to do with the Non-auctionable or exchangeable cards, i.e. Ty Law HOF gold, Ed reed HOF elite, juju and Kamara masters? Surprised the earned masters aren’t evolution worthy, would make too much sense for EA. Sucks even just for training points sake can’t get some of those for their replacements. 

EA_Blueberry: Edited post title for improved search results

Message 1 of 7 (778 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry 

@EA_Mai 

@EA_Eve 

@ea_anyone

Message 2 of 7 (766 Views)

Community Manager

@FELLAPHYDE wrote:

Surprised the earned masters aren’t evolution worthy, would make too much sense for EA. 

Is that something you would like to see? No guarantees, but it's very possible items like this could always be considered for a set or event down the line. We're always listening, so let us know what you would like to see implemented so the team can make future content more rewarding. Standard smile

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 7 (735 Views)

★ Expert
@EA_Blueberry We would definitely like to be able to use these cards for something besides taking up valuable bench space. I am hoping that there will be a use down the road for the master series players, but as it is you can't even so much as extract the training points you put into them.
If we're not going to be able to use them in a future set, at least let us exchange them. And if you are going to have a set for them later then just tell us that by putting something on the back of the card.
Message 4 of 7 (728 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yea of course, they were hard earned, and would make perfect sense for evolving, otherwise they’re short lived and soon enough they’re out of the lineup. But something overall needs to be done about player cards that live in purgatory, not exchangeable, and not auction-able. The exchangeable part is more important, obviously masters aren’t worth anything in AH, but they have a bunch of TP that would be beneficial to add to their replacements. Likewise the HOFer cards, ones that didn’t make it to their final stage are stuck in the bench with nothing to offer. 

Message 5 of 7 (689 Views)

Masters Series Players

★★ Apprentice

Masters series players - what can you do with them? Other than Mahomes all my Master series players are no longer on my team - can’t seem the change them, sell them or even use them for badges etc. 

Any advice 

Message 6 of 7 (599 Views)

Re: Masters Series Players

★★ Guide
@craig_fergus Am afraid they are useless. Can’t do anything with these
Message 7 of 7 (577 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More