Re: Player Evolution is a mess!

by itsmraj2u

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Player Evolution is a mess!

★★ Apprentice

I want to evolve A. Rodgers. During S6 I have built A. Arman (95), J. Poyer (96) and M. Sweat (96) which all work for evolution.

Now I bought S6 J. Smith (96) from the AH and he does not work for evolving.

Do I need to understand this. What’s wrong with EA?,

Message 1 of 11 (1,063 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@KaRuhso  @drtydozen13 

Here is some advice I've received so far that can at least help you until I can get more details on this.

Try to target the program Captains and Lieutenants from each of the Field Pass seasons. These are the players from each field pass that are buildable directly via Field Pass sets under the “Captains” and “Lieutenants” headers.

They are also auctionable and can be purchased via the AH.

You can also use the basic field pass players with the S1, S2, etc... on the front of their card that you can build via the upgrade ascension sets. But these don’t exceed 93 OVR at the current state of game. Since you're attempting to Evo a player that requires 94+ program players or higher, you'll need to target the Field Pass players labeled as a Captain or Lieutenant.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 11 (992 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide
@KaRuhso Yeah not sure why all non evo players aren't available for evo at this point since any 95+ player is a huge investment. Or at the very least just put "program" or "base" in the card description so you at least know which will work and which won't. Just one in a multitude of issues that have plagued MM21 that EA just doesn't seem to care to fix. This game was poorly planned and then that poor plan was poorly executed followed by a distinct lack of motivation to do anything to rectify the situation.
Message 2 of 11 (1,045 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Oh and customer service is a joke they either tell you to post here but the EA employees here repeatedly tell us they can't actually do anything but pass on an issue which almost always never amounts to anything or they simply tell you sorry our game is so bad and screwed you over but we're not going to do anything to help. I couldn't believe that response. It's ridiculous and unprofessional.

Message 3 of 11 (1,043 Views)

Community Manager
@KaRuhso You can't evolve players with other evo players.
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 11 (1,024 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry The 96 Smith FB cannot be evolved only the 98 can.
Message 5 of 11 (1,016 Views)

Community Manager
@drtydozen13

I'll try to get an answer for this. I remember some players weren't able to be used and eventually got added. I'm not sure myself whether this is a bug or intended design.

Will follow up soon!
Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 11 (1,014 Views)

Community Manager

@KaRuhso  @drtydozen13 

Here is some advice I've received so far that can at least help you until I can get more details on this.

Try to target the program Captains and Lieutenants from each of the Field Pass seasons. These are the players from each field pass that are buildable directly via Field Pass sets under the “Captains” and “Lieutenants” headers.

They are also auctionable and can be purchased via the AH.

You can also use the basic field pass players with the S1, S2, etc... on the front of their card that you can build via the upgrade ascension sets. But these don’t exceed 93 OVR at the current state of game. Since you're attempting to Evo a player that requires 94+ program players or higher, you'll need to target the Field Pass players labeled as a Captain or Lieutenant.

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 11 (993 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry @KaRuhso @drtydozen13 

Also would like to contribute that some Evolutions are actually decreasing the evolved player’s attributes. References in the images attached Frown

Ive been around since the first app was introduced. I’ve seen a lot of creativity and growth, but this is odd. I would lose skills for upgrading the player.

I build a theme team for Legacy, so I’m collecting the best Browns content out there. So far, Pro Bowl Juice and Easter Bitonio would lose an attribute point if I Evolved them.

would love to add Max Teller, but I don’t think I’ll see anyone able to build him before the reset. Shame I’ll need to spend 25m coins on a Johnson III card.  EA never used to let cards go for over 12m-15m, now all the high-end content is astronomical. 33m+ for a single card.

C298EBB9-02D3-41D1-9C1D-C94148125822.png
199368DD-1124-4C7A-94FE-A08C0134AA98.png
Message 8 of 11 (889 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@itsmraj2u I think i know what's going on. Your boosts are messing with the stats. Try taking then out of your line up then look.
Message 9 of 11 (842 Views)

★★ Guide
@drtydozen13 Shouldn’t need to. Point was the missteps along the way on the development side are rampant and widespread. It’s a small team but not a thorough one. Been frustrating for a long time, makes me ignore several aspects of the game.
Message 10 of 11 (832 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More