Re: Pat Tillman 105 Evolution

by itsmraj2u

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you for your reply. Yes I realize that the points were communal hence the Community Challenge event title. I should have chosen my words more thoughtfully to reflect my intended meaning that I earned my one million points meaning I played the heck out of Moments earning four players and contributed I am sure my share of points. 

I appreciate you pointing out that this is a forum, not a place to have issues resolved but that being said, I have used this forum successfully to get problems on my end solved as if by magic. Other times issues such as missing content are simply ignored much to my disappointment as I have endured missing out on entire paid-for Field Pass events and other premium content goodies through no fault of my own.

As far as this Tillman thing goes, I put a lot of time into Moments to earn those five players and observing other players including members of my own league receive at least the 100 OVR Tillman while I go without hurts because I contributed my share to that one million points for sure

I don't know why this season is so much different, but last season not only did I have far fewer problems, when I did encounter an issue, EA Help was spot-on in assisting me every single time in finding a resolution. But this season it's a different story. 

So if anyone at EA is paying attention, on behalf of myself and many others who did not receive our Tillmans, especially given that EA Help for MM has written to me expressing that this is a known issue, we would sure appreciate your assistance in resolving this missing Tillmans issue. Simply stating that you are striving without much confidence towards a "workaround" and then directing me here is a runaround not a workaround. And while I know this is an unintended glitch, on top of the missing content and other issues I've endured this season, this missing Tillmans issue makes me feel bad. So please team MM: help! 

Michael 

Screenshot_20200529-005146.png
Message 31 of 47 (624 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

To whom it may concern, here is a screenshot showing the five players I earned playing Moments. Again on behalf of myself and others who contributed to the Moments Community Challenge, we:d sure love to receive our missing Tillmans. Please. 

Screenshot_20200529-005533.png
Message 32 of 47 (766 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
michaelkottler
I am including here a screenshot showing the five players I earned playing Moments and requesting on behalf of myself and every other player who didn't receive any Tillmans that we please be awarded these Tillmsns now. I did my share in contributing toward the Community Challenge goal and given that EA Help has already stated that the missing Tillmans are a known issue and then referred me to this forum, I'd sure appreciate some prompt assistance. Thank you. 

Michael 

Screenshot_20200529-005533.png
Message 33 of 47 (761 Views)

★★ Guide

My journey has been similar.  I walked away last season during the launch as there were so many glitches and bugs it drove me nuts.  I’ve been playing since 2014, same league.  We’ve lost 2/3 of our squad due to the gameplay and set changes.  Had a really awesome league for a long time, even played fantasy together outside of the app.  Then big changes cost us membership.  My league is almost full again but doesn’t chat/post or throw down on league drives.  I used LvL to help towards Megatron and virtually nobody else participated in 20+ matchups.

early on many years ago, I had EA Help engaged all the time.  I’m sitting on 24k Madden Cash having never spent real money in-game, ever.  Would have over 34k but I bout a big bundle one year because two of the cards were selling for 10m+ each.  EA Help gave me packs, Madden Cash, etc.  then they stopped.  Then they started directing me here and then I stopped submitting tickets because they wouldn’t get resolved or even addressed.

i haven’t lost anything yet this season, had some weird stuff happen, but nothing lost.  I’m about to shut it down til the reset after this ToTD promo.  Collected as many high-end Browns cards as they’ve produced and probably won’t log in much of there aren’t any more coming.

i would like to figure out how to evolve the Tillman card to 105, though.  Might as well since I have the resources.

gotta say, from pre-draft forward, excluding Easter, free to play content was attainable.  I’ve done a 100 OVR master or the highest they’ve released in all of the promos since then.  Knocked out Megatron here and am a couple pieces away from Butler.  It’s a grind for sure but it’s free.

19BD502D-D2DD-4D34-B2C6-6510245E4E46.jpeg
Message 34 of 47 (736 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I appreciate your detailed and thoughtful reply to my post and enjoyed reading about your experiences. Wow you've been playing MM for a while. This is my 2nd season. Regarding EA Help, they have been as you stated mostly useless this season but they did get back to me today regarding the missing Tillmans issue and said they are working on a fix. We shall see

I'm the meantime I enjoyed reading about your Madden experiences. I too am in a league. We recently broke into the top 2000 leagues which isn't too shabby given that we have only one 99 OVR offense, five 98 OVR off/def, and four slightly lesser players. It's my brother's league but a cpl months ago he asked me to "temporarily" take over as commissioner but that seems to have become permanent I think so he doesn't have to painstakingly invite new members by name, promote the league, and other duties. We are actually a 13-member league but four of our players are so lazy on Lvl matches that I had to list them as unavailable.

One thing I was curious about was your reference to "Megatron". What were you referring to?

I am amazed you are sitting on so much unspent Madden Cash. How did you get so much? I know some players can watch ads to earn cash. My MM has never had that option for two seasons. The only Madden Cash I've gotten came with cash purchases of little items like the UL starter kit or whatever its called. I use gems to buy field passes for events that include a Masters Series and season mode. I don't know how but somehow I have managed to save up like 14k gems which is a high for me.

I am curious as to what team you play, what your team OVR and power are and if you ever equip boosts. I never do but assume others do bcuz I eem to have a higher OVR than about 98% of the teams I play against. Are boosts worth the team power cost?

Regarding how to evolve or upgrade the 100 OVR Tillman to his 105 OVR version I'm afraid I have no answer for you. I assume that 1. You received your 100 OVR Tillman and 2. You already checked all the sets for a 105 Tillman upgrade or under player upgrades: evolution. I will keep an eye out for the 105 Tillman. I am still trying to earn enough Max badges to upgrade my 100 OVR D Sanders CB to his 105 OVR version.

Thanks again for your detailed reply. Hope to hear from you again. 

Michael 

Message 35 of 47 (714 Views)

★★ Guide

I've seen a bunch of the growth and growing pains of Madden Mobile.  Over the years there were hacks and glitches that went crazy.  One season we were able to buy in the Auction House and instead of the coins coming off of your account, it disproportionately added to your stack.  We quickly maxed out at billions of coins.  They shut the servers down for days to try and fix the holes.  I stashed a bunch of packs and left Auctions unclaimed/uncollected to test it out after the fix.  I was able to claim about 30m coins once they patched and so my team was pretty awesome for the rest of the year.

When their Contact Us feature first added more than a handful of reps overseas, I contacted them regularly.  There was a season that had daily packs you could upgrade.  I pushed my Madden Cash one as much as I could.  That season it was a cooldown clock instead of sending you packs.  The math never worked out as advertised so I kept hittin them up to fix until they finally admitted they couldn't fix it.  Over the course of my complaining, I told them I believe I should have received ___ in Madden Cash rewards based on what the cooldown should have been.  At the same time H2H yielded Madden Cash rewards for finishing in tiers or something like that.  Over the course of the season I told them I thought I should have earned ___ and they eventually gave it to me.  In talking with the League, I may not have qualified for all of the cash but they sent it so I kept it.  They used to have pop-up commercials for 5 cash each.  I did plenty of those.  Eventually, 35k Madden Cash.

There was another season when you could send packs to League Members.  We had a guy who owned a nursing home and drove a Lambo.  He used to send me $100 packs on occasion/bundles.  Never met him and eventually he moved to a top-20 league.

Megatron is Calvin Johnson.  He was the 50k Points reward for the Team of the Decade promo.  100 OVR.  I finished the requirements for Malcom Butler this morning too, also a 100 OVR.  That took Kelechi and Hughes 99s.  I'm running Vertical but coach and captain are both level 1.  didn't chase those upgrades this year.  I boost what I've unlocked.  The power cost is a threshold, it doesn't cost you anything.  If your team is 2000 power, you can use up to 2000 power in boosts to budget your upgrades.  I messed around with them for a little while and have a few level six or sevens.  I don't notice much boost.  I still get run down by fat guys in the open field.

I just found daily rewards for stamina.  Literally like a week ago.  That could have been helping.  There are legacy features I'd bring back, like tournaments with tickets.  Those were fun.  You had a finite time like 15 minutes to complete all drives.  You only had X-number tickets to enter drives.  So boosts to reward more tickets or daily rewards for more tickets gave you more chances.

I did the gem thing too.  Had 25k recently.  Feats and Achievements in the daily goals awards a bunch of them for milestones.  Then I used 4,000 of them to do the added path for the last couple promos.  Didn't add as many points as I hoped, but got me a 98.  I have a couple million coins because I'm gathering Browns players as a squad so I can sell 98/99s once I unlock them if they're not Browns.

Currently Baker at QB, Jim Brown/Nick Chubb & Kareem Hunt at RB, Megatron, Odell, DK at WR and Jockinson at TE (needs an upgrade).  Joe Thomas at LT, Bitonio at LG, Tretter at C, Gene Upshaw at RG and Jed Wills at RT.

Not many Browns on Defense.  Denzel Ward at CB, Myles Garrett at DE with Olivier Vernon.  I'll go into Legacy with 82 Sheldon Richardson and 92 Jarvis Landry.  If they don't push more higher quality Browns, I'll be done for the season.  Rest of the Defense:  Derwin/Tillman at Safety, Butler Okudah Eddie Jackson as the remaining DBs.  Cameron Wake, Jason Kelce, Roquan Smith and De Campbell at LBs, Aaron Donald and John Randle at DT.

Current Power is 3,337 and 98OVR-98O-98D-94SP

We've been in the 350 as a League at the height of participation.  Lost a bunch of long time players the last two seasons.

I've found a few grinds that are worth it this season.  UL has some good cards, like Jim Brown, Dawkins, John Randle, Hester, Dante Hall.  I used all extra stamina on them until these longer grind promos came out.  Trade in leftover pieces for more tickets.  I've been using TotD or RttD points on the 80+ OVR gamble.  If your 80+ turns into an 85, it only takes two of those to get the 220 Stamina for the promo.  It also occasionally awards a diamond level player.  So throughout the 50k points it took to unlock Megatron, I traded in 100 at a time to gamble an 80+ to see what would happen.  Just recently I realized I could do a bunch at a time and tap Open Later.  I'd do 30-40 at a time and then hit open all.  Much quicker and still hits on the 85+ or the Diamond.

Auction has been lucrative again.  They capped it one year so you couldn't work the house to your advantage.  They wouldn't let you make a huge profit.  Now you can profit again.  I had one season where they had a top-up series of cards where it would upgrade if the player had a TD in a real game or something like that.  Ezekiel Elliott was an 84, which was a gold at the time.  I'd buy him for a couple thousand in the morning and sell him for 23k at night.  This season, you can win diamond promo cards in the morning and resell for double at night.  TotD diamonds go for about 234k Buy Now in the evening.  I'll bid 100k-130k and flip at night.  Every one of those is a 100k in the bank.  Use those coins to buy a 95+ and complete the Malcom Butler promo instead of trying to build a couple 95s.  Truly a grind, but it works.  I'm not competing against anyone this season, much.  So I just build the legacy squad.

Message 36 of 47 (699 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks so much for all the info including about the boosts. So, I can equip boosts without losing team power. Cool. No wonder my brother/rival in MM never answered my boost questions: he didn't want me to use them. I never have but still won the last four inter-league championships in a row even though I am the 5th highest OVR in our league. Thanks again for all the information including trivia about seasons past

Awesome. 

Michsel

Message 37 of 47 (668 Views)

Community Manager
@michaelkottler This is where you don't tell your brother you have boosts equipped though and continue to act oblivious when you're winning.

"Wait, how do you add boosts again?"
Blueberry.png
Message 38 of 47 (604 Views)

Re: Madden mobile 20

★★ Novice
@Michaelsemond What time did you log in
Message 39 of 47 (581 Views)

Re: Madden mobile 20

★★★★★ Apprentice

Can you please clarify your question regarding what time I logged in? Prior to and  during the ToTD Moments Community Challenge I logged in multiple times every day, staying logged in for many hours (8+) per day and was very active, earning four or five players plus the two bonus players.

EA Help has emailed me stating that I should have received the Tillman players and that they are working on a fix and to be patient. We'll that was at least three or four days ago and still no appearance of any Tillmans including the coveted 100 OVR Tillman. So, for now I am just trying to wait patiently.

Michael 

Message 40 of 47 (519 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More