Re: Pat Tillman

by itsmraj2u

Original Post

★★ Guide

@JKanehen13 I’ll need you to be more specific.  What sets do they go into?  None to the ToTD sets show these in their set views to use as subs.  Am I missing something?

Message 11 of 47 (1,003 Views)

Madden mobile 20

★★ Newbie

I never got my 100 overall pay Tillman 

Message 12 of 47 (941 Views)

100 Overall Pat Tillman

★★★ Newbie

I logged on today 5/25/20 on Memorial Day to get the 100 Overall Pat Tillman card. Even though I finished all the challenges I needed to, I still haven’t gotten the card yet. Why is this??

Message 13 of 47 (951 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For some reason I can’t claim any of the Tillman cards. Not even the 100 overall. Do you know why?? I did all the challenges 

Message 14 of 47 (947 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same I haven’t gotten anything at all

Message 15 of 47 (930 Views)

No Tillmans Awarded In Moments Despite 1M Points

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am writing because I have earned a million points in the ToTD Moments Community Challenge but have received none of the Pat Tillmans including the 100 OVR Tillman and I feel concerned and disappointed and am requesting assistance in obtaining the missing Tillmans. I have been very active in Moments and earned five Moments players plus the bonus 100 OVR HB and definitely earned the million points and as stated above am interested in obtaining the missing Tillmans especially the 100 OVR version. So please, help me. Am including two images to illustrate my conundrum. Thank you. 

Michael 

Screenshot_20200525-223632.png
Screenshot_20200525-223626.png
Message 16 of 47 (949 Views)

Re: No Tillmans Awarded In Moments Despite 1M Points

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem and the deal is gonna finish soon so I need to know what has to happen

Message 17 of 47 (900 Views)

Champion (Retired)

For those who did not get the 100ovr check unclaimed items if not there contact ea help and open a case. 

Message 18 of 47 (843 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, all!

First, thanks for logging in for the Community event to honor Pat Tillman for Memorial Day Weekend. Second, I want to clear up any confusion around why some didn't receive the 80 or 90 OVR.

To receive the 80 OVR you had to login to the event and contribute to the goal to unlocking the 80, same for the 90. If you logged in late and never contributed to the progress bar when it was at that stage, you won't get it.

"How do I upgrade the set for him then?"

You can use a Madden Max Badge instead of the 80 or 90 OVR.

This is how Community Events have been throughout the year. To be eligible for the rewards during a certain stage of the day you had to contribute during it.

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 47 (830 Views)

Re: Pat Tillman 105 Evolution

★★★★★ Newbie

I have a completely different problem, but y'all might be able to help. I didn't get the 100 ovr at all. do y'all know what happened?  

Message 20 of 47 (819 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More