Re: Passing game in Madden Mobile 20 is bad 10/10/19

by 49ap0l0ld4jo

Original Post

Passing game in Madden Mobile 20 is bad 10/10/19

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry 

Passing game in short passes is way off balanced. Ran dig switch twice in a row and both times it was thrown to the far right to the dirt.  Im using new Dak and his short game is tops right now. There are also alot of players zooming through the area when ball is hiked on the defense.  Insanely fast like the program for lbs is off. 

Message 1 of 3 (280 Views)

★ Novice
@kelleysheros Having the same issue with the opposing defense in Master Series training camp...scenario: rush for 196 yds against "Big D". The only problem is that the entire defense seems to have a massive boost of speed as nearly the entire team is there to stop you as soon as you touch the ball. Doesn't help that sometimes even when positive yardage is gained it is counted as negative yardage. Leaving the grand total of -24 (give or take) on 19 attempts. Makes it completely unbeatable as either one or the other or both seem to take place each time I try. No true fix has been offered and I'm getting kind of fed up.
Message 2 of 3 (249 Views)

★ Guide

Yea the defense speeds are all out of whack.  Passing is better today

heard you could play your drives than change stadiums and it is creating that speed burst stuff. I dunno though. 

Team history bug too. Kicks you as soon as you open it to play one.  Kicks you out after picking one. 

Message 3 of 3 (235 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More