Paid to do Gauntlet to get ripped off?

by michealjonas

Original Post

Re: Paid to do Gauntlet to get ripped off?

★★★ Guide

I am on the "run for 3 TDs". If you think the yardage one was hard, hbs spin and slow down when no one touches them. I have scored 1 time in 6 attempts. Thats 1 out of 42 against a 500pwr defense. I guess they are 100 ovr. Typical EA BS.

Message 11 of 19 (505 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've tried this event so many times. Probably spent over 1500 stamina, and the best I ever got was 2 touchdowns. Most of the time I don't score one in the first 4 attempts. This is the most impossible event I've played in this game. I seriously don't know how anyone can beat this. Like you said, this must be against 100 overall defense.

Message 12 of 19 (500 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry

What is up with "Run 3 TDs" in bottom AFC Guantlet? I just ran a play was on the 1 with no one close and it looked like 2 blue streaks and I was on the ground. 1 td in 44 runs is a total disgrace even for EA. Relay that I want my $30 back. This is BS

Message 13 of 19 (499 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah I've tried to run every play I can think of, and when I do actually score a touchdown if I try that same play again it never works twice. If I get a touchdown it's luck and typically I don't even score in the first 4 attempts. I have 90 overall Chris Johnson as my RB with 90 speed and the defense is always  faster than him. I don't get it. Is this supposed to be impossible to beat? Has anyone completed this event??

Message 14 of 19 (490 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@mckin2jdtypical EA stunt. Heard there was a glitch in phenoms this morning. Within an hour....fixed. Because it was in the players' favor. This won't be touched until a $ marker is hit. Kinda like the defense bug that just couldnt get fixed during the promo. Pure BS.

Message 15 of 19 (466 Views)

Community Manager

@michealjonas 

Does the advice in this post help make it easier for you?

Post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/AFC-gauntlet/m-p/8397371#M40749

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 19 (399 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The solution is to buy a FB 85+ OVR that is costing right now 250 000 coins in auctions and a 90+ HB. that I dont event want to see the price just to try if that works ?

What's next? to buy an entire O-line with 90+ OVR players to just pass that scenario? What about people that have players with 80+ OVR and bought the Field pass? mhmm support is getting better.

Message 17 of 19 (394 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I passed it earlier in 4 rush attempts. I alternated sweeps and middle runs. I think it went HB toss, counter, jet sweep, hb blast. They were noticeably slower. Have tried this a bunch before but work finally.

Btw was using Jim Brown at HB 84 Kamara at FB....with spread

Message 18 of 19 (716 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I passed it too in 5 intents Kamara as FB and Michel as HB, HB Toss to the right for the first, HB Plunge for the second and HB Toss to the left for the third.I use Vertical Playbook.

Message 19 of 19 (373 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More