Re: Overdrive is killing Madden and they're doing nothing about it.

by Humdinger504

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Pro

Didn't realize it got that lengthy. 

Message 11 of 14 (369 Views)

Extremely unreasonable and impossible goals.

★★★ Pro

It never fails that the people at ea set extremely unreasonable, unreachable and impossible goals for us in Madden mobile. Last season ea wanted us to complete 32 teams 50xs each all the while they were giving us a couple of whatever items we needed at a time. I was able to complete one team within a few months and that was actively grinding daily for it with the daily locker items and everything. Where and how do you expect us to get 20k plus kickoff badges from when we're getting like 60 an event, with only so many events, or 10 million points, any million for that matter? At the rate I'm getting points with the kickoff players on my team, I don't see it happening. We have jobs, school, lives and everything else and don't have time to be on the app 24/7 365. Y'all have to do better by making these goals more realistic and attainable. Y'all are driving loyal fans and players away day by day. 

Message 12 of 14 (295 Views)

★★ Novice

I fully agree with ya buddy. Everything that i have seen so far with the Overdrive system has gotten worse and worse the longer it lasts. I have played games where the power level are close and has close games. And have had games where I am 800+ over the other team and some how the defense is on a NFL level and my offense is on a flag football level. Coach tactics are are a joke. I see the other team recieve the points on challenges I win. 

Message 13 of 14 (275 Views)

★★★ Pro

Right. While I appreciate the effort ea is putting into making the game better, overdrive just isn't the way to go.

Message 14 of 14 (254 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More