Overdrive Matchups Selection

by daddyzdog

Original Post

Overdrive Matchups Selection

★ Guide

Can someone explain to me why 98 percent of my Overdrive matchups are against teams that are at least 300 points stronger than me?  My team is rated near 1,200 so I know there are teams less powerful than myself.  Inevitably, I lose 75 percent of my matchups, if I am lucky. 

Message 1 of 5 (246 Views)

Re: Overdrive Matchups Selection

Community Manager

What tier are you in? If you're in a high tier you'll of course come up against more powerful opponents

If your card OVRs match up roughly with your opponents perhaps they spent more TP on upgrading their players? I know some folks don't consider using TP for upgrades/focusing on power to be worth the investment, is that a factor here?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (228 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks for the feedback.  I didn’t realize matchups were based off of what tier you are in.  I have been playing these much tougher teams in every tier I am in.  

Their player cards are much better than mine, too. 

Message 3 of 5 (207 Views)

Community Manager

Have you been playing for long? If you're relatively new you might be at a bit of a disadvantage for a bit, but if you keep playing (especially the big events when they're up, you should be able to get caught up. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 5 (193 Views)

★ Guide
Lol, I’ve been playing all season and have a 92 overall team. Are you trying to tell me that every team is over 1,500??
Message 5 of 5 (180 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More