Community Manager

Thanks for the update @BoxBell22

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 11 of 23 (519 Views)

Re: Overdrive December Update

★ Expert
I still didn't get my answer Frown
How can I connect with my friends via Facebook/sms/email etc.? I haven't been able to find that feature.
Message 12 of 23 (512 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry man, that's a very good question, I mirrored the notes but didn't test the friends stuff. I know not all parts of the patch were in day 1, like the LvL defensive options, so it looks like the friend updates aren't in straight away either. I'll update when I can get any more info. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 13 of 23 (499 Views)

★★ Guide
Well you can shove the blitz tourney where the sun don’t shine. Matching is messed up just like overdrive, no yardage gained while running, Qi throwing all over the place. Just as bad if not worse than overdrive. I hate it I hate it I hate it.

Message 14 of 23 (492 Views)

★ Expert
Thanks @EA_David
Message 15 of 23 (480 Views)

★ Expert
I haven't had a chance to log on and play yet coop. Is it really that bad?
Message 16 of 23 (478 Views)

★★ Guide
IMHO it’s worse than overdrive. My over is 1160 ish but I was matched with someone nearly 2000. Needless to say I was completely smashed, he scored nearly 2500 points. How is this even remotely fair? I like the new wide angle pre snap camera but EA you’re not listening to the fans. Fix the game before adding new features. Even the QB throwing issues are still present, it’s just all money driven and you are not listening to your fans.
Message 17 of 23 (460 Views)

★ Expert

I had great luck. 90 percent of my match ups were against teams much lower than me. I'm pretty sure we're not playing live opponents in these tournaments but bots.
Check out this match up. Not even sure how this is a real team.. Lol 

Screenshot_20181206-223433_Overdrive.jpg
Message 18 of 23 (429 Views)

★★★ Pro
Meanwhile in being matched with players 1k power more than me. Bs, on top of bs, on top of inconsistencies, on top of more bs.
Message 19 of 23 (423 Views)

★★★ Novice

when is UF coming out????

Message 20 of 23 (358 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More