Re: Overdrive Blitz tournament is now garbage

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

Overdrive Blitz tournament is now garbage

★★★★★ Apprentice

Used to enjoy playing the tournament, the new way is complete trash. Not enjoyable at all. Please put it back the way it was...

Message 1 of 9 (452 Views)

★ Guide
I tried to make this comment and was shushed down. I just had a safety for trying to take a touchback out of the end zone. Might as well be an automatic loss.
Message 2 of 9 (444 Views)

★ Guide
Here is why I hate this format. I just lost to someone who is 1,100 stronger than me because we tied, but they scored a touchdown in NINE seconds. I scored in TEN. Seriously?? How is that fun???
Message 3 of 9 (438 Views)

★★★ Pro
That's how all tie breakers are determined. If not by yards, then time scored. (You wouldn't want to lose an attempt because of a tie would you?) And this is actually the (old) way tournaments always have been. They just started doing the overdrive thing this season.
Message 4 of 9 (425 Views)
Highlighted

★ Expert
I actually like it. It gives us a break from the same ole overdrive. I just wish we could use the same play more than twice over all 3 drives.
I would even be good with only once per drive, but 2 over 3 drives is a bit much.
Message 5 of 9 (419 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This Blitz tourney is better than the old format. I wish they would bring back the weekend tourney like they had in Madden 17.

Message 6 of 9 (415 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The play limit sucks. I see no reason to be able to use your best plays as much as you want. 

Message 7 of 9 (414 Views)

★ Expert
Yeah, thats the only downside.
Message 8 of 9 (392 Views)

★ Expert
They need to add new masters. I'm pretty sure everyone that wants one of this batch has already gotten him. I could have all 5 right now if I wanted them all.
Message 9 of 9 (391 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More