Official Discussion: Mobile Gridiron Notes - Season Score And Legacy Mode

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Re: Official Discussion: Mobile Gridiron Notes - Season Score And Legacy Mode

★ Expert
I have never gotten fake field goal to work... Ever. I must be doing something wrong 🤔
Message 21 of 30 (891 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Same for me gator. I can occasionally use fake fg in a season match. The few times I tried it in a match I got tackled for a loss. Somehow my opponents can run all over my defense with that play

Message 22 of 30 (884 Views)

Community Manager

@Sp3w4567 

It would make sense for fake FG's to be difficult to complete all the time since success rates aren't all that high in the NFL. Looks like you and @thegatorfan122 have some trouble completing them consistently though, so is this something you see happening a lot or rare cases where a specific team is able to do them over and over again? 

That's where we have to dive into whether what they are doing is an exploit or they've mastered the play.

Curious to see if others in the community have seen a consistent trend with most opponents easily completing them.

Blueberry.png
Message 23 of 30 (876 Views)

★ Expert
I don't think I have ever seen that play ran against me in lvl or h2h.. Most people don't even bother with that play. The defense never lines up in FG block formation so it's not like you can trick the defense. That's one thing that always bothered me. The defense always lines up in a regular formation whenever I ever tried to run that play. Even on 4th down in field goal range they always run a regular defensive play instead of a field goal block formation.
Message 24 of 30 (872 Views)

★ Guide

Id like an inside the 10 goal line defense next    

That way my goal line plays i want to pick are always set on either side of ball

Message 25 of 30 (856 Views)

★ Expert
I love that idea @kelleysheros I always wondered why they didn't do that with defensive strat. Even if it's inside the 5.
Also the ability to have multiple defensive strat that you can switch between for different game modes would be awesome.
Message 26 of 30 (852 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I see it fake fg often in film from overdrive matches. They run it for multiple times and always big gains or tds. 

Message 27 of 30 (830 Views)

★★★★ Guide
What about defensive captains? I wondered why we didn't have them at the beginning of the season. One off and one def captain would make sense
Message 28 of 30 (826 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Cade Next season can we please add to game films the names of defensive players that get sacks and cause fumbles?!?!?!?!

Message 29 of 30 (781 Views)

★ Expert
@Sp3w4567 We've been asking for that for a long time 🙏
Message 30 of 30 (774 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More