Message 11 of 30 (819 Views)

Re: Official Discussion: Mobile Gridiron Notes - Season Score And Legacy Mode

★ Expert
Yes sir. It really does. And I don't even have Ramsey on my team any more.. 😒
Message 12 of 30 (818 Views)

★★★★ Guide

so will the auction house be fixed?

Ea has stated players do not bid against each other.  Ea has said if the price to far below the average their bots drive the price up. There have been posts on here by admins confirming this.

1) ea needs to stop manipulating the market this way

2) if we are bidding against ea bots, why are they bidding with 1 sec left trying to snipe us? 

Here is another opportunity for ea to be open and honest.

Hoping for improvements in AH but I have little faith in ea 

Message 13 of 30 (800 Views)

★ Expert

Do playing these events do anything for your season Score? 👇👇👇

Screenshot_20190603-042646_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 14 of 30 (790 Views)

Community Manager

@thegatorfan122 

Per the Season Score FAQ:

Players will be able to earn a maximum of 500 Draft Points during Season Score and will have the ability to earn additional Draft Points in the new Legacy Hub once the season begins. The program consists of in-game achievements that track a player’s progress in various areas of the current season, and outputs a score out of 100 percent. The higher the score, the more rewards a player takes with them into the new season. 

So you'll want to ideally get to 100% to maximize the amount of Draft Points you can get. The new season starts July 30th so you still have some time to go to max your progress out to 100%. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 30 (772 Views)

Community Manager

@thegatorfan122 As I understand it, for now these events just give the per-event rewards (and count towards any progress as any random event would), but more will come later. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 16 of 30 (753 Views)

★ Guide

Definitely need to fix the speeds and that auto left. 

Playing top 10s it sucks getting chased down on a break away. 

Message 17 of 30 (750 Views)

★ Guide

I mean passing game is so bad.  Qb always throws to corner really on every pass like hes intended target.  Wr has 5 steps on cb cb miraculously jumps and gets pick or qb throws short everytime and gets picked.  Cb runs on inside qb throws on inside. Cb runs outside qb throws outside.  Only way to catch a deep pass is if cb overruns ball or blows coverage.

lbs outrun wrs and jump route. They stand in middle.   Safety runs 20 yards across field when throwing to open wr on sideline.  Miraculous pick.  I mean this is daily bs.  All short passes alomost have someone standing next to them when ball is thrown like they know its going there.  Defense speeds up on swats from 10 yards away.  

And when i do catch it. Im hit by a dt afterwards. Caught from behind on passes.  

On 2pts routes are to short, right at goaline or the routes run out of bounds.   No afjustments to get in Endzone.

a new season sounds good but whats going to be fixed to where the oline blocks, passes are legit with overall, dts arent catching barry sanders from behind, wrs 40 yards down field? When is west coast plays like hb blast, power O, hb toss strong, hb cutback going to be spilt among the 4 schemes instead of in one thats exploited non stop.

same with promos,  bkitz tourney good idea barely used, ace, gave up on. Movers a few players?  The distance between promos is bad too. 

Message 18 of 30 (736 Views)

★ Guide

You see the frustration.  Network error, booted from drive. Zero chance of finishing drive.  Today

B1DC7B2B-8391-4FC5-B445-C72586CE00C5.png
Message 19 of 30 (725 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Will play spamming be addressed?

In a real game the more defenses see a play the more adjustments they make and usually cover that play better.

Also will abusing special team fake plays be addressed as well? I've had several matches that my opponent will use fake fg multiple times on a drive and several times in the match. In real life when those plays work they are huge but they don't work often. There is a lot of risk in attempting a fake fg. That's why it happens a few times a season, not every drive.

Don't get me wrong, in no way am I asking to bring back the counters from the past. They were ridiculous and never worked properly.

Message 20 of 30 (701 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More