Re: OVR and Stats

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

OVR and Stats

★★★★ Novice

if a player has a 99 in a particular stat does a boost from another player help that stat in anyway? Also if I have players in my lineup will have not reached their maximum OVR  why didn’t obtaining CH Taylor increase  OVR Four players or lineup overall

Message 1 of 5 (773 Views)

★ Expert
All of the players have a maximum they can be boosted. Some players max at 103 some 105 some as much as 108...but once they reach a certain point they can't be boosted any higher.
These lineup boosts have become very confusing.
Message 2 of 5 (734 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks for your reply! Yes I noticed you’re correct but why didn’t they increase if not at max OVR when I added Taylor? And I assume if a player is at 99 for example with PLR adding a player that boosts PLR doesn’t help the player who is already 99
Message 3 of 5 (732 Views)

★ Expert
Man, I wish I knew. This discussion has been going on for a while and even the game changers can't explain it. I'm not even sure the designers of this mess understand exactly how it works.
God knows us every day shmucks can't figure it out.
I'm at a point now where I don't even pay attention to the overall of my team or any particular player. If I like a player I get him. If not then I don't even try... Lol
Message 4 of 5 (716 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Excellent thanks for your feedback... it is very frustrating!
Message 5 of 5 (696 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More