Re: [OFFICIAL DISCUSSION] Ultimate Legends - Series 1 Ends 2/6

by DEFCON1ASSASIN

Original Post

Re: Ultimate Legends Bug

★★★ Newbie
@Twistedone7179 I have the same problem. Any luck?
Message 41 of 53 (563 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Not cool. Have people buy the vip and then change it?? Not happy
Message 42 of 53 (562 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Tchurch6  are you asking about  the events resetting because now  the events resets weekly. If this does not answer your question, tag me.

Message 43 of 53 (548 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CrayZGamerBoy Ya that sucks it got changed. Thank you
Message 44 of 53 (538 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Tchurch6  I am not happy about the change either.

Message 45 of 53 (534 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Can the gem packs be returned to the store? Without them and a weekly reset it truly is impossible to complete any of these sets.....
Message 46 of 53 (450 Views)

★★ Novice

First off, glad I found this forum.  I think the game is great overall, aside from some small complaints.  So what is being resolved here?  I too paid for the UL pack, only to have the rules changed thereafter.  I've been playing UL religiously since kickoff, in the first 48hrs I received 8 Strahan shards, as well as way more jerseys, enough for me to invest in this promo, and then post change, I've gotten only 6 more and 2-3 jerseys per day and no 89s.  So at the two week mark I have 14 shards, we are halfway through this promo, I honestly don't see how this isn't even possible, and it's extremely misleading to charge for a pass, only to not have it make a difference as the end goal is merely a facade.  There aren't even UL packs to buy anymore, what a waste.

Message 47 of 53 (422 Views)

Community Manager

We'll pass along this feedback up to the team. If time is split between the two promos it will make it difficult to complete sets which is where you'll have to make that decision on which one to focus on. We've seen your thoughts on this being difficult translate to other channels too.

Blueberry.png
Message 48 of 53 (415 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Any timeframes on when the gem packs will be added back to the store?
Message 49 of 53 (408 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry Hey, what's going on with the VIP II status. How in the world have I played this long and did not receive any more Strahan shards and stuck on 12. Did they just take the money and say the hell with us? Just asking bro? I figured something could have been done now. Do you know if I can call in and get a refund for my purchase, this glitch is unfair.

Message 50 of 53 (383 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More