Re: [OFFICIAL DISCUSSION] Ultimate Legends - Series 1 Ends 2/6

by DEFCON1ASSASIN

Original Post

[OFFICIAL DISCUSSION] Ultimate Legends - Series 1 Ends 2/6

Community Manager

Hey, Madden Mobile fans!

Series 1 of Ultimate Legends runs until 2/6. Collect and exchange Strahan Shards during Series 1 for an opportunity to earn a 97 Supreme Ultimate Legend Michael Strahan! Below you'll see examples of rewards, sets, and what the program looks like in game. let us know what you think about the program, discuss strategy, or ask others for help.

Good luck!

No description available.

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 53 (1,645 Views)

Ultimate Legends Bug

★★★★ Novice

My Ultimate Legends program did not reset! It shows all missions have been completed with check marks! Also my VIP II now has a 3 play limit and then an 8 hour cool down, it was unlimited plays 2 days ago. Is anyone else having this issue?

Message 2 of 53 (1,546 Views)

★★ Novice

Aaand... Its broken up! EA - Great Company. Event was worked 6 days. Its bugged now. Repear Ultimate Legends!

Message 3 of 53 (1,540 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here, didn’t even reset this morning. The whole thing is busted😞😞😞

Message 4 of 53 (1,528 Views)

Re: Ultimate Legends Bug

★★★★★ Expert

@Twistedone7179 not really but now it is back to Tony Romo and Deion Sanders for 2 days in a row. I also completed all their events. It was Tony Romo and Deion Sanders a couple days ago I do not know what is up  with that .

Message 5 of 53 (1,523 Views)

Champion

Same

Message 6 of 53 (1,496 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know. If it's not resetting for you can you DIRECT MESSAGE ME your Madden Mobile user ID, device type, and screenshot of your event map?

I'll get this flagged up to the team. 

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 53 (1,493 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ok, help me understand this. I pay for the UL VIP II level and have used more than 2500 on program stamina and have not received 1 extra shard for Strahan! Come on and now it's not even refreshing! This not only is messed up, but you all also stole my pocket change, bro! Yo, can I at least get a free 97 Strahan.... IJS! 

Message 8 of 53 (1,470 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@DEFCON1ASSASIN  I have played the supreme event  at least 5 times and have had not one Strahan shard earned. Ultimate Legends needs a fix.

Message 9 of 53 (1,462 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@CrayZGamerBoy Same here bro! The fix needs to come soon or at least drop us a free Strahan... Hey EA, if you give me and CrayzGamerBoy a FREE Strahan, I promise not to tell anybody, lmao! or at least drop us 90 shards in our account, lmao!

Message 10 of 53 (1,455 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More