OD is broken again

by SyndicatE1424

Original Post

OD is broken again

★ Guide

Right at the begining of an OD match, pretty even matchup this time, (suprising, I know) I ran like 3 plays, and then a msg comes up and says that I need to be connected to the internet to play.....ok, as you can see from the ss, I am connected to my home wifi. I know I haven't lost connection in my house because literally everything runs on the internet. TVs, tablets, kids phones, my phone, wife's phone, and not 1 of them has lost any connection at all, ever....This is on your side, not mine. This has got to stop. Upgrade your 3rd world servers already, you make enough $$ off of us, you could at least fix the main part of the game. I can't play lvl, can't play blitz, all I have is OD and now that's broken too. Sheesh, I can only grind events for so long, lol.

Screenshot_20190310-142354_Madden NFL.jpg
Screenshot_20190310-142537_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 1 of 2 (288 Views)

Re: OD is broken again

Community Manager

@SyndicatE1424 wrote:

Right at the begining of an OD match, pretty even matchup this time, (suprising, I know) I ran like 3 plays, and then a msg comes up and says that I need to be connected to the internet to play.....ok, as you can see from the ss, I am connected to my home wifi. I know I haven't lost connection in my house because literally everything runs on the internet. TVs, tablets, kids phones, my phone, wife's phone, and not 1 of them has lost any connection at all, ever....

We'll keep an eye out for more reports and let the team know if we're seeing a significant trend of connectivity issues. A household only has so much bandwidth. That statement concerns me though if you have a lot of other devices in the house streaming, playing games, or downloading at the same time. That will reduce bandwidth which slows down your connection, ultimately leading to network errors. Some services are prioritized and will designate more bandwidth too, so Overdive could be assigned to be the lowest on your router's settings.

Have you tried rebooting the power to your modem/router yet? A simple restart can strengthen the WiFi connection again. Your overall network connection could be fine, but the handshake you have to our servers could be experiencing an issue. If you lost connectivity to everything, that is a network outage. It's possible to lose connection to specific services though.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (278 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More