Numbers of players in LvL is not the same as we started search...

by SilvesterDad

Original Post

Numbers of players in LvL is not the same as we started search...

★★ Novice

Hello, 

at least every 3rd LvL we play the last listed player of our league is not participating because you cut them away and give us an opponent who has less players then our search was looking for! How can this happen so many times..? Can‘t we just search bit longer..? It is very disappointing for the ones not being able to participate... 

Please solve this bug, may quickly... it‘s not very difficult or expensive to solve this, just give more time to search and give the numbers of player a higher priority... even EA should be able to do this..! 

sincerely yours 

Commish SilvesterPapa - who is tired to excuse the game..!

Message 1 of 3 (360 Views)

Re: Numbers of players in LvL is not the same as we started search...

★★ Novice

thank you, EA 

no answer, no solution... your inconvenience is getting bigger and bigger...

last 3 LvLs we had this issue, this one: 16members out of 22..! 

Is anybody of EA able to count..?

an answer or a solution would be nice, but I don‘t expect anything... doubt you all can read..!

Crab

Message 2 of 3 (268 Views)

Re: Numbers of players in LvL is not the same as we started search...

Community Manager

@SilvesterDad 

Hey there!

Appreciate the feedback, I missed your post when it was originally created as I was out on vacation around that time. Feel free to give your post a little "bump" by replying to it if you don't get a response after 48 hours. Our goal is to try and reach as many posts as possible, but with hundreds of posts we try to get to daily and popular discussions rising to the top it's possible we can miss one through the cracks.

I think this is ultimately a combination of available leagues that meet your criteria. It's going to try and match leagues against each other that are even in skill, ranking, levels, etc...but some leagues might be ranked higher with only 14 players because of how much more competitive those players are compared to a casual league of 32. It's possible some players might have left the league during matchmaking too. We'll keep this in mind and curious what others think about it within the community since this is where everyone can talk about the game and how this impacts their enjoyment of League vs. League.

Thanks for the post, @SilvesterDad

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 3 (250 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More