Not possible things in journey

by imt6y

Original Post

Not possible things in journey

★ Guide

There's this one and others where it isn't possible to collect bonus keys due to the construct.

Screenshot_20210907-130259_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 1 of 6 (547 Views)

Re: Not possible things in journey

★★ Guide

In time it will be. I’ve found flipping a particular defense then overloading one side of the line of scrimmage gets quick stops so you get the ball in the first half.  Just gotta have speed on the outside to bomb the ball quick for a score.  It won’t be soon, but it’ll be available eventually.

Message 2 of 6 (528 Views)

★ Guide
@itsmraj2u Ummm no... the challenge says

"Pass for 30 yards"

The impossible bonus requires:

"Pass for 150 yard with 75 yard plays"

If you do one 75 yard play the mission is complete. It is impossible.
Message 3 of 6 (502 Views)

★★ Guide

Good point, you may want to try playing it again as most of the trophy/key bonuses are cumulative, as in “all-time” yards or TDs and such.  I just went back this morning and looked for Jes I could pick up in previous stages.

Give it another try and see what happens.  Im

nor mad atcha, I get frustrated when I see these things too.  Currently, there is supposed to be a bump to uncommon and rare players because there’s such an imbalance, but they can’t figure out why the retroactive portion isn’t working.  They also can’t figure out why the daily stamina redemption doesn’t reset predictably or on the same schedule, indicating they’re using a mew interface that they can’t get to work the way they want it to.  These things are frustrating and shouldn’t happen in year seven or eight or whatever it is of this App.

at the end of last season they dropped an OT event where you had the ball and a three point lead.  That’s not possible in the NFL.  If you’re in overtime and have a FG then get the ball back, the game would be over.

My personal preference is they let people like us go at this thing for a week or two before dropping content.  We find the dysfunction pretty quickly.  But instead they keep it in-house, have a very short review period and miss basic rules or scenarios like the one you’re addressing.

just trying to help.  I didn’t catch it was a single completion event.  I’d try the additional attempts to see if a cumulative 150-yards with 75-yards completions will eventually work.

Message 4 of 6 (497 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@itsmraj2uAlready did... nope. Not cumulative.

Also thought.. well maybe a 75 yard rushing okay and a 75 yard pass play..... nope.. only passing plays available to choose from... it is NOT POSSIBLE.

I remember the OT event..I kept kicking field goals to quickly knock out the win. They have another OT event with issues this year too

Message 5 of 6 (490 Views)

Community Manager

@imt6y 

Sounds like the reward was supposed to be accumulative where you can play it multiple times. I'll forward this their way. 

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 6 (475 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More