Not being awarded Journey players after combining

by ReapIt33

Original Post

Not being awarded Journey players after combining

★★ Novice

I have combined 7 player cards 3 times and have not received the player. Is anyone having this problem as well?

Message 1 of 9 (536 Views)

Re: Not being awarded Journey players after combining

Community Manager
@ReapIt33 If you scroll a bit down do you see additional requirements in order to complete it? On some devices it might be hidden unless you scroll down with your finger.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 9 (522 Views)

★★ Novice

It completed and actually showed the upgraded player card. When I hit continue, the player wasn't in my items nor anywhere. 7 players gone for nothing... 3 times!!! 21 players total. Program players!

Message 3 of 9 (518 Views)

★★ Novice

I am sorry. 21 Journey players. 

Message 4 of 9 (515 Views)

Community Manager
@ReapIt33 Try restarting your device and see if it's in the unclaimed items section. If your rewards aren't there, please contact our Support team via in-game immediately so they can help verify they were lost prior to granting you the reward.
Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 9 (509 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Thank you. I have notified them and haven't received a reply.
Message 6 of 9 (506 Views)

★★ Novice

I am a little concerned about spending more money on a product that doesn't perform as intended, unless this is the intention. The intention to get people to spend time and money for no results or gain. Unlike the game console counterpart, this is a money cow that can be milked everyday with new events. I really hope that this matter is resolved in a timely fashion. 

Message 7 of 9 (487 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Totally agree with you!  Frustrating that to progress on the :"journey" you keep having to have add'l S1 players and they seem more impossible to get (without paying money) the further along you go on  the "journey".

Message 8 of 9 (388 Views)

Community Manager
@demmtx

This post is from last year's title so I'll be closing it down to avoid confusion year to year as the structure changes. Please create a new post with your feedback if you want to continue discussing it with others here on the forums.
Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 9 (342 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More