Re: Not Receiving What Was Promised From The $29.99 Kickoff Promo

by PACC143

Original Post

Not Receiving What Was Promised From The $29.99 Kickoff Promo

★★★ Newbie

EA sent an error message stating they incorrectly displayed 20k gems if the $29.99 Kickoff package was purchased and it was only supposed to display 1k gems. Nevertheless, they said if it was purchased before 5pm EST, they would still grant the 20k gems. Well I purchased it and never got the extra gems. Details of purchasing the package also said I would get to choose one of the 87 rated masters but I didn't get that choice either.

I spoke with a rep through chat and he said the gems would be rewarded at 5 pm or soon after. We shall see. Regarding the selection of a master, the rep said to post it here in the forums so EA's community managers and developers could look into it. If they see this message, my screen name/ player ID is PACC.

Anyone else having the same issues or can someone provide feedback?

Message 1 of 5 (347 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@PACC143 I haven't bought the pack and I won't unless ea makes this right for everyone. this impacts all players not just those purchasing the $30 pack.
heck of a way to kick off the season with the ea greed on full display
Message 2 of 5 (333 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just got my 19k gems 

Message 3 of 5 (321 Views)

Community Manager

@Bird0662 Thanks for posting the confirmation. 

@PACC143 Sorry for the delayed response, I can see 19k gems added to your account about a half-hour after your post, can you confirm you got the appropriate gems?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 5 (292 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes the gems were received. Thanks for checking on it.

Message 5 of 5 (262 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More