No play-calls under ‘recent’ tab in Madden Overdrive for iPhone.

by Farhan8480

Original Post

No play-calls under ‘recent’ tab in Madden Overdrive for iPhone.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The latest Overdrive update might have contained a glitch because whenever I try to call a previously called play, there is nothing under the ‘recent’ tab. Any fixes for this problem?

Message 1 of 9 (405 Views)

Re: No play-calls under ‘recent’ tab in Madden Overdrive for iPhone.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Farhan8480 Thanks for the post. 

Edit: After testing on a few devices (iOS and Android) I'm not seeing this issue, can you try a device restart then check again?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 9 (380 Views)

★ Guide

He said iPhone...

Message 3 of 9 (376 Views)

Community Manager

I know, but issues are more often than not shared between both operating systems. I don't have an iphone to hand right now to test this, and I'll update my post when I get one. 

In the meantime this sounds like a local issue, so I wanted to check if a restart helps. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 9 (372 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_David I tried doing a soft reset a couple of times but it doesn’t work. I’m not sure if it’s a local issue since all other apps are working perfectly fine.
Message 5 of 9 (361 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks for checking that. If you go to the recent tab and tap a space where the play would be, does a play trigger? I wonder if this is a graphical issue and the game just isn't drawing the plays in the tab. 

Also, can you try lowering your graphics settings to the minimum as a test? You can do this from Settings > Preferences > Visual.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 9 (349 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_David Nope, nothing’s triggered when I tap on a space under the tab. I tried lowering the settings, but that doesn’t work too.
Message 7 of 9 (341 Views)

Community Manager

Very strange indeed. Can you try reinstalling the game (make sure to link your account first) and see if that helps? 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 9 (312 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_David Tried reinstalling multiple times as well, still doesn’t work. That’s why it made me think that there could’ve been a glitch in the recent update, because this only happened after I updated to the latest version.
Message 9 of 9 (300 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More