Re: No master or points for kickoff season?

by Sp3w4567

Original Post

No master or points for kickoff season?

★★★ Newbie

I have completed the kickoff season. Undefeated at that! But I did not recieve the 87 master I was supposed to receive for purchasing the 29.99 pack at the beginning of the promo. I did complete the gauntlet and got the points plus the master. But after completing the kickoff season mode which took me a while to grind, I was disappointed to say the least. 

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall and even start a new season as I was instructed by eahelp! Still I have no master or the points for completing the season. 

Please help I put alot of time and effort and was really excited. Thank you

Message 1 of 7 (417 Views)

★ Expert
@jalmodo88 That's really strange. I haven't heard this particular problem yet. Are you sure you are starting a kickoff season and not a regular season? Was it allowing you to use the blue helmet token to recruit a new kickoff player after each game?
Message 2 of 7 (405 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No I dont believe I did have any helmets, I dont recall that. I went to kickoff promo then next to gauntlet it said seasons. I clicked and there I began my journey. I never play seasons so this was excruciating for me.

Message 3 of 7 (380 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@jalmodo88 sounds like gator is right and ya played a regular season mode.
go to solo, then season. be sure to click on kickoff season.
Message 4 of 7 (368 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea seems like it, it jus seems unfair to not make it a clear tab. I clicked on the seasons tab in the kickoff promo next to gauntlet.  

Message 5 of 7 (356 Views)

★ Expert
@jalmodo88 Sometimes these things can be very confusing.. You have to really pay attention to the set up because it might be obvious to the guys designing it, but to us it looks like a tangled mess. Sorry that you have to go through that again, but the kickoff seasons do seem to be a little more entertaining than a regular one... If by only a little bit. Good luck man.
Message 6 of 7 (348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks guess I have no choice but to run it again thankfully I did it early enuff that I have time to finish it.

Message 7 of 7 (337 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More