Re: No Fans in the Stadium

by HiramTurner15

Original Post

No Fans in the Stadium

★★ Newbie

Im not sure if it's just on android, but when I play, there are no fans in the stadium. I think its because Im on android, because there are referees, fans, and more stuff in the stadiums on iPhone. I just want EA to allow androids to have everything IOS users have, but it might just be the difference in graphics between iphone and android. Anyone else have this problem?

Message 1 of 11 (4,443 Views)

★ Expert
It's because your graphics preference slider is set to very low. If you want fans you'll have to increase your graphics slider to at least low
Message 2 of 11 (4,406 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I can't find the graphics slider in the game preference in the settings. Where is it?

Message 3 of 11 (4,280 Views)

Community Manager

@Excrutiating1 On some hardware the slider won't be available, but you can check by clicking the cog icon in the top left of the main page, then going to Preferences > Edit. 

Roll down to Visual, and check for a slider marked Quality. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 11 (4,268 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't find Fans in the stadium and I don't understand why they are not there 

Message 5 of 11 (3,952 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also think that it should be fair that all Androids have fans in the stadium because it's so weird playing in the stadium with no fans 

Message 6 of 11 (3,946 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TristeyBoi I agree I don't have fans either and I don't have the quality slider under my preferences in setting and I believe that it should be fair that Androids have Fans in stadium because it's weird not having fans
Message 7 of 11 (3,944 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David It's weird not having fans when I do season or play an event and I do not have the quality slider under preferences
Message 8 of 11 (3,943 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have madden 20 on PC, how do I get no fans in stands?

Message 9 of 11 (2,642 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@TristeyBoi wrote:

Im not sure if it's just on android, but when I play, there are no fans in the stadium. I think its because Im on android, because there are referees, fans, and more stuff in the stadiums on iPhone. I just want EA to allow androids to have everything IOS users have, but it might just be the difference in graphics between iphone and android. Anyone else have this problem?

I have madden 20 on PC, how do I get no fans in stands?
Message 10 of 11 (2,642 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More