Next League Level???

by TheCaptainZed

Original Post

Next League Level???

★★★★ Novice

We just had a new member join our league, and the automatic message has changed....

it says “Welcome new member.......  Certain League Activities are restricted until the next league level”.

So what is this about?

Message 1 of 4 (658 Views)

Re: Next League Level???

★★★ Newbie

Same question here. Really curious to find out what this is all about. Added the new member to a tourney, but he's not in it. Hmmm....

Message 2 of 4 (592 Views)

★★ Guide

Check out your help on how to play in the League view.  It has a new feature in it called a Survival Tournament or something like that.  The start button isn't appearing in our window yet but I imagine it has something to do with that.  Supposed to be multiple rounds with rewards and apparently some kind of concept where you can donate stamina and that eventually adds up to league rewards as well.  And no I'm not joking, it sounds weirder than it really is.  Take a look at it.

Message 3 of 4 (577 Views)

★★ Guide

Same thing for you, new content.  Check it out in the help menu from your League view:

Check out your help on how to play in the League view.  It has a new feature in it called a Survival Tournament or something like that.  The start button isn't appearing in our window yet but I imagine it has something to do with that.  Supposed to be multiple rounds with rewards and apparently some kind of concept where you can donate stamina and that eventually adds up to league rewards as well.  And no I'm not joking, it sounds weirder than it really is.  Take a look at it.

Message 4 of 4 (576 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More