URGENT! Account disappeared and is not linked!!!

by Russ_Roman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New phone. Keeps saying no linked account found

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Broke old phone, so had to get new one. Now won't let me login, keeps saying no linked account found, but know was logged in with Facebook. This is for Madden mobile

EA_Blueberry: Edited post title to match description of issue

Message 1 of 8 (1,016 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant login

Community Manager

@redriktaylor402 

Please let us know if the following steps help you re-link your account:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/iOS-Android-Link-or-re-link-to-correct-Facebook-account/...

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (977 Views)

All Replies

Re: Cant login

Community Manager

@redriktaylor402 

Please let us know if the following steps help you re-link your account:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/iOS-Android-Link-or-re-link-to-correct-Facebook-account/...

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 8 (978 Views)

URGENT! Account disappeared and is not linked!!!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I tried to log in to my madden mobile account today and when I clicked "existing user" my account didn't show up when it should. My account isn't linked to Facebook or Google Play, but I still have my user ID, so what can we do about this?? Any way EA can get my account linked back to my device or to Google Play now? My UID is [Removed - CM]. I would be grateful for any help given, Thanks.

Message 3 of 8 (951 Views)

Re: URGENT! Account disappeared and is not linked!!!

Community Manager

@Russ_Roman 

Do not publicly post your User ID (I removed it).

When you log in with an existing user it should put you on the correct account, unless you're logged into a different Google/Apple account by mistake. 

If you login and your team isn't showing up, try going to settings and see if you need to re-sync your account to Google/Facebook (You said you didn't before, but maybe you did somehow and didn't realize it?)

If you're on guest mode, reinstalling the game will delete your progress because it's all saved to the device and not our servers.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 8 (909 Views)

★ Novice
so that means if I reinstalled when my account wasn't linked to the device then it's gone forever? is there any way you can check that?? can't EA somehow get into my account through my user ID and somehow manually link it to my google play account?
Message 5 of 8 (896 Views)

Community Manager

@Russ_Roman 

If you know your User ID for Madden Mobile please contact our Support team as soon as possible for account recovery.

Contact an EA Advisor by clicking here

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 8 (827 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it doesn’t let me log in with my facebook account if I do , it crashes but before it crashes it shows a loading screen like its logging in but then it crashes

Message 7 of 8 (739 Views)

Re: Log in

Community Manager

@alan195047 

Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalled it? That usually helps fix login issues. Another thing that can be tried is going into your Facebook app and under Settings>Apps, disconnect Madden Mobile from it. When you go back into Madden Mobile it should ask you to sign into Facebook again.

Keep me updated on what happens if you can, thanks. 

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 8 (695 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More