New Year's Offensive Line Select Pack - 96

by jags27forever

Original Post

Re: New Year's Offensive Line Select Pack - 96

★★★★★ Apprentice
@jags27forever I totally selected Malik for the same reason, highest available, even though not in the scheme I want. In my lineup shows as 96, but when comparing to other teams you scout, shows as 94. Weeeak! Lol
Message 11 of 15 (441 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It’s been a week since we were told things would be looked into ASAP. Forgive my bluntness, but has any resolution come about at all? 

Warm regards

Message 12 of 15 (431 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Bumping in the hope to hear any information.
Thanks
Message 13 of 15 (399 Views)

Community Manager

@Bird0662 wrote:

It's a visual glitch,  his 86 card is the same . If you go to train him you will notice he is a 94 . 

Or if you go to the madden today map and hit rewards on the bottom left , it will also show him as a 94

There is a mistake on the defense side too , Cameron hayward and malik collins are not in those sets , its actually akiem hicks and grady Jarrett 

@SethM76  @jags27forever 

This is a visual error that the other player I quoted above pointed out. I understand your point of view though how you would have selected something else in return. I unfortunately haven't heard back yet on whether there will be any compensation or item swap option available. I'll see if I can get you an update on this as soon as possible, although with the Super Bowl weekend approaching I want to set proper expectations on getting a response more likely next week than the remainder of this one. Thank you or hanging in there for us. 

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 15 (296 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you so much @EA_Blueberry 

Message 15 of 15 (291 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More