Re: New Year's Offensive Line Select Pack - 96

by SethM76

Original Post

New Year's Offensive Line Select Pack - 96

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry I got a 96 Kalil out of the New Year's Offensive Line Select Pack and now it's a 94.  I wouldn't have selected Kalil if he was a 94, the only reason I selected him was because he was a 96.  What happened here?

Message 1 of 15 (1,426 Views)

Community Manager

@jags27forever 

We're not aware of any reports of the items reverting levels once they're selected. Have you tried reaching out to our Support staff via in-game so they can check to see what item was redeemed?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 15 (1,388 Views)

★★★★ Novice

When opening the ny offensive line select pack, I too saw and picked 96 Kalil, only to fund his stats were that of the 94 and he wasn’t able to be inserted into sets requiring a 95 or higher overall. I contacted ea help, sent photos, and they told me to find this thread.  I’m of course very frustrated as I wouldn’t have picked Kalil had it not clearly come up as a 96. I am kindly asking for assistance. I have more screenshots but they are over the max limit size and I’ll have to adjust them. Thanks again 

ign knowyerjudge 

6D350BB2-868E-416C-A98D-1895324B2233.jpeg
1E07172A-EFC7-4355-B70D-504535C7F4A6.png
Message 3 of 15 (1,316 Views)

★ Novice
@SethM76 Me too and the ea guy from inside the app thought something else was wrong so that was no help too
Message 4 of 15 (1,290 Views)

Community Manager

@supah_seth09  @jags27forever  @SethM76 

This has been raised up to the team to take a look into. Will get back ASAP on details about this.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 15 (1,237 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Thank you Blueberry!  I very much look forward to a resolution. It’s a very big deal for me as I invested so much into the ghost center Kelce pack as well as the NY promo packs.

Kalil is a good player, but redundant to me at 94 instead of the 96 I saw. And each day that passes, the players become worth less and less. 

All my best!

Message 6 of 15 (1,227 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's a visual glitch,  his 86 card is the same . If you go to train him you will notice he is a 94 . 

Or if you go to the madden today map and hit rewards on the bottom left , it will also show him as a 94

There is a mistake on the defense side too , Cameron hayward and malik collins are not in those sets , its actually akiem hicks and grady Jarrett 

Message 7 of 15 (1,203 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My case has been marked as resolved yet nothing was done and no updates were given.

What is the most efficient way to get this resolved?

Sincere Thanks.. 

Message 8 of 15 (1,162 Views)

★ Guide

My overall point was I wouldn't have selected him at the time if I knew it was just a visual mistake.  I'd rather have smashmouth players, but how can you pass up 96 player for a 94.  So not only did I select the wrong player, but he's not even a 96 to boot.  Double kick in the nuts. 

Message 9 of 15 (1,148 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@jags27forever Agreed 100 percent. There has to be a fix in my opinion
Message 10 of 15 (1,136 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More