Re: Network time outs

by Bird0662

Original Post

Network time outs

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've had 11 nto's today , so what's going on ea ? I verified my internet connection,  that's not a problem. I've nto'd at least 3 overdrive matches , I get that stupid football spinning in lvl and overdrive which results in a sack or a pick . Its happened mostly during the x2 event though . I'm using galaxy s10 plus download speed off 500 Mbps 

Screenshot_20190928-174540_Speedtest.jpg
Message 1 of 9 (929 Views)

Madden Mobile h2h network to’s

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry 

Seems like we have more gripes and complaints but here is a new one for ya

alot of h2h leagues are getting Network Timeouts in level and when they are its forfeiting their drives they are on.  I have had multiple guys this week with it in our team.   Why wont it let us resume where we left off instead of dropping the drive?  Its also doing it on save and exit.  Comeback it goes to next drive.  

This problem is a big one for all teams playing league h2h. Trust me its yalls more sought after part of the game

Message 2 of 9 (892 Views)

Re: NETWORK TIMEOUT!!!

★★★ Newbie

You are not alone.

i think they have a problem and don’t know how to fix It.

Message 3 of 9 (902 Views)

Community Manager

@Bird0662 

Those download speed tests are to your network provider so the results will vary depending on what server/company your connection is routing to.

Let's see what we can do to fix this for you, but we'll need some info first.

• Are you getting Network Timeouts in multiple locations or always at the same place like home?
  • What type of device are you on?
  • Have you tried switching to a different WiFi channel on your device?
  • Have you tried re-adding your mobile connection to your device?
  • Are you running other apps in the background or tab out of Madden Mobile prior to this happening?
  • Does this happen on mobile data? (If you're able to test it)
  • Have you tried the following steps below for mobile troubleshooting?

iOS Mobile Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

Android

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 9 (876 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry I'm using a galaxy s10 plus , I usually dont get nto'd every day , but will occasionally like today I've been nto'd twice in an hour , but none yesterday. I have no other apps running in the back ground when play mm
Message 5 of 9 (865 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Bird0662 

Let's try these to see if you notice any improvement:

- Reset network Settings

1. From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
  2. Tap General Management > Reset > Reset network settings.
  3. Tap Reset settings.
  4. If you have set up a PIN, enter it.
  5. Tap Reset settings. Once complete a confirmation window will appear.

- Disable Bluetooth

- Toggle Airplane Mode on and off

- Reboot in safe mode and then immediately launch Madden Mobile (some bad apps installed on the device could result in other device problems. Doing this will boot your device up with all of those temporarily disabled)

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 9 (840 Views)

★ Novice

I'm going to jump in on this thread as well.

I have an iPhone 6 that I have the same problem on.  It has driven me to the point of just wanting to quit playing.

It happens all the time.  In the middle of LvL matchups, Overdrive, Arena, Master Series.  It will even give me a NTO when I click on the auction.  I've done everything you suggested in the post above and I still have these same issues.  It's beyond frustrating at this point.

Message 7 of 9 (804 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m not trying to be necropost but this is the newest thread I could find. This issue just started happening to me as well and I tried some of the troubleshooting listed here but have an iPhone 12 so some of it is outdated. Any help with this is appreciated since I’ve been playing pretty religiously since 22 Mobile came out

Message 8 of 9 (494 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Zheronaa wrote:

I’m not trying to be necropost but this is the newest thread I could find. This issue just started happening to me as well and I tried some of the troubleshooting listed here but have an iPhone 12 so some of it is outdated. Any help with this is appreciated since I’ve been playing pretty religiously since 22 Mobile came out

@Zheronaa

The Network Timeouts were being caused by something on EA's end. The issue has since been resolved now. You should be able to login without issue now.

EA_Blueberry: Closing discussion as the post was created in 2019.

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

Message 9 of 9 (484 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More