Re: Network crashes and I don't get rewards

by Rhinols

Original Post

Network crashes and I don't get rewards

★★★★★ Novice
I have the NFL offensive domination card and 9/10 of the defence. I have been trying to get that final card but every time I beat the domination live event, the "network crashes" and when I go back on, I get no reward. This has happened the last 3 times I have tried
Message 1 of 6 (200 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The servers are struggling.  They need more resources.  I would avoide playing domination during peak times of the day.  Of course, peak times of the day are exactly when most of us can play!  Hopefully the missnig rewards show up for you.

How many domination collectibles (total) do you have so far?  I've seen where people have gotten the set in 45 or so wins.  It took me 40 to complete the offensive side and I think I finished the defensive side with about 28-30 wins

Message 2 of 6 (193 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I have (overall) 19 cards (10 offense, 9 defence) but I probably have done the live event about 35-45 times
Message 3 of 6 (188 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Figured I'd chime in. I've crashed several times as well but usually just have to either resume from last play selection or replay the whole thing but doesnt take my stamina.

As for completion. I'm 6/10 offensive. 9/10 defensive out of 40 or so attempts. Failed about 10 of them though.
Message 4 of 6 (182 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thinking about it more, this happened to me a couple of times.  I know at least once that when I won again I ended up getting 2 rewards.  You may end up having some luck with that.

I had over 50 duplicates (not including the 20 for the sets - I had 8 each of some of the cards) when I actually finished the set.  It's been great not to have to play domination Wednesday and Friday the last couple of weeks though.  You can get it.  When you're on D, use the man coverage corner blitz.  I had good luck with that.  I'd put a corner the dime slot that tackled well (and had some speed)

Message 5 of 6 (176 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I have had the thing where I got 2 rewards after disconnecting and doing a challenge and it happened last night but I'm still missing 2 rewards
Message 6 of 6 (169 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More