Network Timeout & Thanksgiving Day Greats Event

by Jasminelly

Original Post

oops.. Network Timeout

★★★★ Novice
When I open Madden NFL Mobile from my Samsung Phone I get Oops..... Network Timeout Sorry, we are not able to communicate with our server. Please try again after it logging Iin with facebook . Please fiz asap.
Message 14 of 21 (777 Views)

Network Timeout

★★★ Newbie

I'm getting constant network timeouts. I'm missing out on the Thanksgiving packs because it won't let me play. This has been an ongoing issue since the upgrade a few days ago.

Message 12 of 21 (790 Views)

Re: Network Timeout

★ Novice

I have wifi and it still says i need it.

Message 16 of 21 (774 Views)

Just wondering if I can get anything I've lost from timeouts... Just wondered...

★★★ Newbie
So I've lost 4 thanksgiving rewards with network timeouts and probably 6-8 TOTW rewards, 10-15 drills awards, and 2 road to the ring awards. I think there are a few others but I stopped trying to tally it. It's frustrating but I know this is a popular game and the servers are probably melting. Thought maybe if I asked you might have some to give or perhaps some kind of recompense for the time and money I have spent. I will keep playing regardless but it never hurts to ask if there is something to ease the frustration of losing rewards with network issues. I'm playing at home on a solid connection so I know it's not a wifi issue. I'm sure I'm not the only one either. Thanks for your work on this game. It really is a blast to play when it's running smooth. Good luck keeping those servers rolling and happy holidays.

Joshua Fowler
Username - foulerfowler
Message 9 of 21 (775 Views)

Constant Thanksgiving Day Event Crashes

★★★ Newbie
Every time one the Thanksgiving events open the app either says "Network Timeout" or "Maintenance Underway". I'm missing out on collecting the items!
It is really annoying.
Message 10 of 21 (791 Views)

Madden nfl mobile crashing

★ Apprentice
Madden nfl mobile keeps having network timeouts A LOT! It has prohibited me from certain awards, such as the thanksgiving day greats reward and a main course pack for 35,000 coins. Can I either get my coins back or get the pack? Thank you for your help, and happy thanksgiving.
Message 15 of 21 (770 Views)

Re: Network Timeout & Thanksgiving Day Greats Event

★★ Novice

EA is giving you bad stuff when you purchase things, because that makes you keep purhcasing things until you are all out of money, and all of the funds go directly to EA. This only lets EA get money, and with the Network Timeout, it also goes along with unexpected error. try using the advisor chat.

Message 17 of 21 (657 Views)

Re: Network Timeout & Thanksgiving Day Greats Event

★★★ Pro

@AnticIimactic wrote:

EA is giving you bad stuff when you purchase things, because that makes you keep purhcasing things until you are all out of money, and all of the funds go directly to EA. This only lets EA get money, and with the Network Timeout, it also goes along with unexpected error. try using the advisor chat.

The only thing you can purchase is cash, what you do with it is your choice.

Message 18 of 21 (655 Views)

OOPS NETWORK TIMEOUT.

★★★ Newbie
the server get discoteca about 8 or 10 times for game and apear this mesage.
OOPS NETWORK TIMEOUT.
And the last play desapegar Even if it was a touchdown or first and ten and hace yo play again.
Help me please.

Message 19 of 21 (471 Views)

Re: My madden mobile either has a network timeout or an error. HELP!!!

★★★ Newbie

2020 and this crap still happening to me. My internet is great, high speed. I don't have a problem with any of my other apps. Hulu, Netflix,  YouTube all tun perfectly smoothly. I'm ready to ditch EA and find something else 

Message 20 of 21 (330 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More