Re: My madden mobile either has a network timeout or an error. HELP!!!

by psquare

Original Post

Network Timeout & Thanksgiving Day Greats Event

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice
So I think around five minutes before 4:00 EST today (right before the "Thanksgiving Day Greats" event), the app sent me a maintenance notice, so I just assumed that they were having a tad bit of trouble with the new event mechanics. But 4 hours later, things still aren't working very well. For example, usually it takes maybe 30 seconds for the app to completely boot up. But now, it takes no less than 5 minutes to start. It also won't let me participate in any games. It just shows the loading icon for a little while, and then shows the "Network Timeout" message before booting me off. Is this happening with everyone? Or is it something on my side? I've restarted the app and my iPhone multiple times, but neither seem to correct the problem.
Message 2 of 21 (2,757 Views)

Re: Network Timeout & Thanksgiving Day Greats Event

★★★ Newbie
Ok I have lost over 30k in glitches while bidding and when I bid and loose It never returned my coins... Also I have done large quicksell pack 22 times and I have gotten 1k 21 times and 10k once... Please fix EA I'm debating wether to keep putting money into this game... Also EA with the new thanksgiving update I've completed the challenge 5 times only to loose connection on the 6th one and not get any if he collectibles come on...😡
Message 3 of 21 (2,731 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here. I've been trying to get  into the app for half an hour..... C'mon EA. Please fix this.

Message 4 of 21 (2,726 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
That's extremely unfortunate about your bids. As for your large quicksell, you must have pretty bad luck. I've probably got 1K 15 times, but I've also got 8 10Ks, 2 25Ks, 3 50Ks, and one 250K. I do agree that EA needs to really fix these things.
Message 5 of 21 (2,720 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It won't let me play and it is like the most addicting game and it angers me that I don't get to play it!!!!!!
Message 6 of 21 (2,664 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA please fix this. I needed a fix and it keep timing out. grrrrrrr!!!!!

Message 8 of 21 (2,654 Views)

My madden mobile either has a network timeout or an error. HELP!!!

★★★ Newbie
My madden NFL Mobile keeps saying "Network Timeout" or "An Error Has Occured." Anyone know why this is happening?
Message 1 of 21 (2,726 Views)
Highlighted

Re: My madden mobile either has a network timeout or an error. HELP!!!

★★★ Newbie

Where you able to figure out why?

Message 7 of 21 (2,671 Views)

Network timeout

★★★ Newbie
Everyday something new is wrong with this game. Today network timeout. Get your **bleep** together. Tired of writing you emails.
Message 11 of 21 (2,323 Views)

Bugs

★ Novice
I keep getting "network timeout" and after I get back on from it, all my auctions are gone.. I lost 4 elite collectables which would've gave me around 250k+ and I bid on a Andrew luck 96 overall with 200k and that disappeared.. They really need to fix this and give me back my stuff
Message 13 of 21 (2,316 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More